PDA

View Full Version : Old Lyman Spar-t turret press primer catcher

gutshot_again
03-22-2024, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement primer catcher for the old Spar-T turret press? The T-mag's won't fit.

TIA,

Vern

Binky
03-22-2024, 10:57 PM
Going to be fairly hard to find. I have one but when I bought a used Spar-T, I wanted another. A work-mate of mine 3D printed a copy. Works fine but you have to find one to copy. I have seen originals on Epay but they were way expensive.

gutshot_again
03-23-2024, 07:46 AM
Thanks Binky,

That's what I'm running in to. Was hoping someone was 3D printing but so far nothing.

kungfustyle
03-23-2024, 08:34 AM
I saw one on ebay not to long ago, keep looking and one will pop up.

lightload
03-24-2024, 04:30 AM
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement primer catcher for the old Spar-T turret press? The T-mag's won't fit.

TIA,

Vern

I have one. Appears unused. Also have a press handle and used extra turret. PM me your address. All fit your press. You can have the primer catcher and spare turret for $35 shipped. That's a good deal. Pay when you receive package.

gutshot_again
03-24-2024, 05:54 AM
I have one. Appears unused. Also have a press handle and used extra turret. PM me your address. All fit your press. You can have the primer catcher and spare turret for $35 shipped. That's a good deal. Pay when you receive package.

Thank you, PM'ed my address.