PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Chappy
03-05-2024, 10:48 PM
Hello all. I've been lurking and researching for over a year and finally signed up a month ago. I enjoy the wealth of information and look forward to learning more along my journey.

cwtebay
03-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Welcome!!! There are smart fellas by the gross here. They've always helped me, betting they will do the same for you!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

country gent
03-05-2024, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the site. You might consider adding a location. It sometimes gets offers of mentoring and hands on help

Bazoo
03-06-2024, 01:54 AM
Howdy Chappy, and welcome from Kentucky.

What kind of guns are you into? Do you reload or cast yet?

Txcowboy52
03-06-2024, 02:17 AM
Welcome! A big howdy from Texas !

LenH
03-06-2024, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard, wade on in the water is fine. I learned more from this site and found out some of the stuff I thought
I knew changed over the years.

GhostHawk
03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Greetings from Fargo ND!

Come on in, water's fine and the company is good.

Rapier
03-06-2024, 09:18 AM
Welcome Chappy, from the woods of NW FL.
What kind of bullet casing do you do, rifle, revolver, pistol, shotgun?

Hossfly
03-06-2024, 09:32 AM
Welcome Chappy from Louisiana. Jump right in any questions welcome, we like pictures if you can figure out how to get em in. Broad bunch here, with many forums of interest.

littlejack
03-06-2024, 04:36 PM
Welcome to you sir, from the PNW being Oregon.

Chappy
03-07-2024, 03:06 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I started reloading with my Uncle back in the mid 90's and have dabbled a little since. I started casting about 5 years ago and mostly just to feed pistol cartridges for practice. Mainly 9 and 38 special but I also do some 40 s&w and 44 mag, just don't shoot them often. Soon i will dig the mini 14 out as it's time to move my daughter up from the 22 and iron sights so I will be casting and reloading for it again. Being born and raised in Wyoming hunting, fishing,camping and outdoor recreation is just a way of life.
I learned long ago there's always other tips, tricks, techniques and "what not to dos" to learn along with new topics altogether so the quest for knowledge should be everlasting. Who knows, I might have to turn a golf ball cannon to test homemade black powder��.

Bazoo
03-07-2024, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I started reloading with my Uncle back in the mid 90's and have dabbled a little since. I started casting about 5 years ago and mostly just to feed pistol cartridges for practice. Mainly 9 and 38 special but I also do some 40 s&w and 44 mag, just don't shoot them often. Soon i will dig the mini 14 out as it's time to move my daughter up from the 22 and iron sights so I will be casting and reloading for it again. Being born and raised in Wyoming hunting, fishing,camping and outdoor recreation is just a way of life.
I learned long ago there's always other tips, tricks, techniques and "what not to dos" to learn along with new topics altogether so the quest for knowledge should be everlasting. Who knows, I might have to turn a golf ball cannon to test homemade black powder��.

Nice, thanks for sharing.

DeuceTwo
03-07-2024, 07:26 PM
Welcome aboard, looking forward to all this site has to offer as well...

elmacgyver0
03-07-2024, 07:56 PM
Welcome, just be careful of which forum you post to if politics get your ire like it does me.

cwtebay
03-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Also - don't EVER ask this forum if you should purchase a new firearm. We're all basically like going to a reverse AA meeting.

Three44s
03-08-2024, 02:45 AM
Also - don't EVER ask this forum if you should purchase a new firearm. We're all basically like going to a reverse AA meeting.

Ah, now would we do that?

Three44s