PDA

View Full Version : Who sells REAL blackpowder in Utah????

Blkpwdrbuff
02-18-2009, 06:01 PM
HI guys.
I need to know where I can buy Real (As in Goex, etc) blackpowder in Utah.
My closest gun store Payson Sports and Trophy, went out of business last month. They handled Goex for years.
So now the hunt is on.
Thanks in advance,
Blkpwdrbuff:castmine:

Old Ironsights
02-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Find some friends and order it from one of the Internet Powder suppliers in bulk

www.grafs.com
www.mainepowderhouse.com
www.powdervalleyinc.com
www.powderinc.com

mooman76
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
What area are you in in Ut?

mainiac
02-18-2009, 08:54 PM
This aint what you asked,but call the maine powder house,right here in maine,and you can have it delivered to your door about as cheap as you can get.

357maximum
02-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Some ACE hardwares carry it. They do not advertise it but if they have sporting goods/guns at said hardware it would not hurt to ask. My ACE here by work carries wano shutzen in all granulations. I normally do not buy it there, but I have and I will likely again. I normally buy Goex at a small shop not too far from home.

Asking at your sporting goods stores gun geek bench should get you a lead to chase down.

MoldyJoe
02-19-2009, 09:08 AM
I just bought a can of FFF in a gun shop on the West end of Elko Nev. Next to the Mc Donalds. Sorry I don't remember the name. I was out there for work and just happened to stop in. I know it's a few hours away but that's the closest I could find. Joe

Trapper-Jack
02-19-2009, 06:55 PM
If you are close to the Wyoming line there is Bear River Powder in Evingston. Otherwise if you go to the Buena Ventura Rendezvous in Ogden over the Easter weekend, Craig, owner of Bear River Powder, is usually there selling powder just inside the gate on the right side of the path.

BigBore56
02-19-2009, 11:39 PM
I have never found GOEX at PowderValley....????

northmn
02-20-2009, 11:24 AM
I bought 5 pounds through Graf's. You can Mix or match and it is delivered to your door but you have to be home to sign for it. My total, inclusing the Hazmat fee was less than a local purchase. I tried Grafs because my local supplier is getting up in years. Grafs handles GOEX, Grafs and Swiss. It was also cheaper tahn driving the distance to the next available supplier.

Northmn