PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any experience with the Kel Tec PMR 30, .22 WMR, tips and and techniques

koger
02-12-2024, 02:26 PM
I recently purchased one with about 20 rounds thru it, not even broke in. I know they need a break in period, anyone got any advice on bullet weight, type, brand that feeds best out of the one you have. Mine will not work with Armscorp 40HP, but does well with CCI so far i 45gr Hp. I also notice the gun was very dry, so I lubed the heck out of it and will try it again. All feedback appreciated.

koger
02-15-2024, 06:59 PM
After watching several videos on Youtube, I broke the pistol down and cleaned it, and lubed it well with Ballistol. I did not attempt to use the open mouthed, soft nosed Armscor ammo I had. After putting it back together I ran 60 rounds with 6 different types of ammo, ran and functioned perfectly. I had also adjusted the front sight for windage, and had 80% hits out of 20 rounds, sandbagged on a 6x6" steel plate at 100 yds, 25 yard accuracy was astounding eating a 5 shot group that a nickel would cover. The trigger is a tad over #1 and consistent. The gun was dry as a bone, which is a common problem from what I gather. Just thought I would update you guys with this.

FergusonTO35
02-20-2024, 10:13 AM
Awesome, very glad to hear it! I have a Super Wrangler in layaway jail now, and look forward to trying different magnum loads with it. Especially Winchester Dynapoints, the Single Six I had years ago really liked 'em.