PDA

View Full Version : Ruger disassembly/assembly videos

Typecaster
02-17-2009, 02:34 PM
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth?

Hiding on Ruger's website are disassembly, cleaning, and assembly videos that make it look easy.

Under News and Resources, scroll down to Ruger Tech Tips, and pick 'yer weapon.

Finally, something useful on the Internet besides castboolits.com!

Richard

leftiye
02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Just worked on a SRH, Thing was like a chinese wooden block puzzle. Push this, pull that, kiss the other. Regular pita. BUT after you had it all figured out, (if you hadn't busted it yet that is,) it wasn't so bad (after, after &etc.). Yup, woulda been nice to have some instructions. (I had it apart for a while and couldn't remember how it went together)

what-arc
05-24-2017, 03:23 PM
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth?

Hiding on Ruger's website are disassembly, cleaning, and assembly videos that make it look easy.

Under News and Resources, scroll down to Ruger Tech Tips, and pick 'yer weapon.

Finally, something useful on the Internet besides castboolits.com!

Richard

#1. Just joined, nice video's. Wish they would slow it down a little.
#2I wonder what they were thinking 200 + years and what they wanted back then when they put in the constitution as a law THE RIGHT TO THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Hope this makes since to the second post.
what-arc

308Jeff
05-24-2017, 03:44 PM
The Mk II has always been one of my least favorite guns to put back together.

54bore
05-24-2017, 10:33 PM
Once you have done a few it becomes clockwork, my first Ruger tear down was a GP-100 and i freely admit i was a bit overwhelmed! Had to go back n forth reading and assembling. I have since done many of them, same with their single actions. Nothing to it!!

CraigOK
05-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up!