PDA

View Full Version : Question for a moderator

223tenx
02-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Is it ok to post a reminder in a specific forum that you have an object for sale (in the swap and sell forum) that pertains to the specific forum? Such as: if you had a falling block action for sale and posted a reminder in the single shot guns forum.

fishhawk
02-17-2009, 09:53 AM
i see no problem with that as long as it's all here on Cast Boolits, i don't think 45nut would have any problem with that either. steve k

Buckshot
02-18-2009, 03:00 AM
...........Nope. Not a problem unless forums start filling up with "Reminders"! :-)

...............Buckshot

The Double D
02-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Why don't we just do away with classifieds and just post for sale all over the board...not! I don't like junk mail and spam no matter what you call it.

azrednek
02-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Why don't we just do away with classifieds and just post for sale all over the board...not! I don't like junk mail and spam no matter what you call it.

I have to politely disagree. First place I go when I come to this group is the swapping and selling forum. Need all the help and head start I can get to beat that SPF guy that keeps beating me to the deals.

Gunload Master
02-19-2009, 09:57 PM
No reminders, let's keep the posts in the swapping / selling section only. Reminders for selling items will just clutter the board.