PDA

View Full Version : 432 Hammer by M-P

curioushooter
01-08-2024, 01:17 AM
Anyone have an opinion on this bullet (https://www.mp-molds.com/product/mp-432-hammer-hollow-point-mold-multi-choice/)?

I really enjoy the 359 Hammer. This reminds me of LBT WFN type designs. Is it stable at longer ranges?

Any loads? Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I searched it but not much came up.

Bazoo
01-08-2024, 10:04 AM
I've not tried one, but it looks sweet. Wonder if it'd feed through a 1892? Some of the reviews on their site mention levergun use, one mentions a henry.

hades
01-10-2024, 11:22 AM
I bought that mold last late spring curious shooter. I’ve cast with it and tried a generic load through my SBH hunter and Henry. It wasn’t the impressive “that’s the load!!” I hoped for but considering the total lack of load work up I wasn’t disappointed either.

The bullet looks very nice and will definitely be a hammer on deer and steel targets. Life and house projects have kept from finishing the work up and developing a couple nice shooting loads.

(I’ve left the bullets out on my bench to stare at me when I’m in there working on anything else.....)��