PDA

View Full Version : My camera back on line

GOPHER SLAYER
01-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Thanks to you guys my Kodak is working again. Some of you suggested putting more powerful batteries so I bought some SUPER EXTRA ALL POWERFUL double AA . That did the trick. Just in time to. I was given a very large box of holstes which I will be listing in the S&S SOON. Thanks guys.

firefly1957
01-06-2024, 09:43 AM
My last camera was having the same issue I still have it the motor for the lens draws to much current and only new batteries function it and only for a short time . I have found when they drop to 1.4 volts the camera dies on hitting the power button . Before the issue started batteries show low at 1.1 volts .

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-06-2024, 03:06 PM
Use the Energizer Lithium. I think they would last for about 50 "power ups" on the Kodak Easyshare that I had.
Funny story, I don't know if the market is still like this? But they are discontinued and there was a market for used units about 7 years ago. When I bought the iphone and quit using the camera, I seen what they were going for, like triple of original retail. Luckily, mine still looked like new and I had box, all acc. and papers. I sold it for more than I paid. It's funny what people will collect...and/or pay high price for.