PDA

View Full Version : .443 diameter bullets

Vern
02-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Where can I buy .443 diameter paper patch bullets? I want to try some before purchasing a mould.

shooter93
02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Try Montana Bullet Swaging or Buffalo Arms.

Bullshop
02-17-2009, 02:08 AM
maybe Bull Shop

Red River Rick
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Vern:

Get ahold of Dan (Bullshop), he has a few of my P/P moulds and may be able to help fill your needs.

RRR

windrider919
03-07-2009, 10:30 PM
FIRST... Are you shooting BP or smokeless. The PP requirements are different. BP you patch to bore, SP you patch to groove. So the .443 bullet would be best for BP but might not work in you rifle if you use or switch to smokeless. I shot a lot of store bought undersize bullets and got poor accuracy. Only sheer bull headedness kept me trying until someone told me to try something different than the books were telling me. Of course then I ran into how the different chamber dimensions affect how you must patch for that particular rifle. Before you spend any money for a mould that may not be suitable: read back in the old threads where all that you need to know has been discussed many times.

As encouragement, the accuracy of PP is usually much better than jacketed bullets and the satisfaction and cost savings mean you can shoot more too.