PDA

View Full Version : brownells question

delftshooter
12-26-2023, 03:07 PM
Is it normal for brownells to take money, adn send you an order invoice, adn then not attach the order to your online account?

MrWolf
12-27-2023, 09:21 AM
Is it normal for brownells to take money, adn send you an order invoice, adn then not attach the order to your online account?

Are you sure you were signed in as you and not as a guest when you p,zced the order? Does the invoice have your customer number? Give them a call, they will fix it.

delftshooter
12-27-2023, 02:04 PM
created the account for this order, did the order, got the invoice with everything proper.. called brownells up, and their customer support sees everythign in the system, its being pulled today, but they have no idea why it isnt linking to my user account for some reason.

I had a previous purchase experience from brownells earlier this year that has me worried on them.

Electrod47
12-27-2023, 02:15 PM
If I have to worry about Brownell's becoming some kinda crooked company....I'll give up this whole shootin' thing.

delftshooter
12-27-2023, 04:50 PM
If I have to worry about Brownell's becoming some kinda crooked company....I'll give up this whole shootin' thing.

well earlier this year i purchased a limit on small pistol primers, and they only sent me half the order.. because i ordered on a saturday, and they changed the order limit on monday, and pulled my order on monday.. and i still got the full charge to the ol credit card. Sure i got a refund, but i ended up paying MORE because it was half the amount coming.

brassrat
12-30-2023, 09:23 AM
If you make us quit our hobbies, we will be :(

ebb
12-30-2023, 09:31 AM
Wrote them off a long time ago. They had 8 lbs of powder listed the other day for almost $600. Don't waste your time with them.

Rapier
12-30-2023, 10:26 AM
Old saying in business: If our business is to big for you to handle it wil soon be of a size you can handle it.