PDA

View Full Version : Fish_N_Russ is SS

ddeaton
02-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Got my mold with no problem.
Thanks Russ

IcerUSA
02-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Got a very nice 45cal. mould from Russ and now have a coffee can full of lubed boolits to shoot up as soon as the weather warms up a little . :)

Keith

missionary5155
05-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Greetings Members
I figured I would add to the Good Guy List Members I have had rescent Good dealings with .
Fish N Russ
Russ in WY
HornSurgeon
RONBO
BadgerED
Frank.. (the brass man)
All +1 om my list !

Mike .. Now in Illinois. Where Lincoln would be incarcerated for being Honest.

Cowboy5780
06-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Well looks like i'm the only one that got shafted from Russ my check has cleared the bank and still no brass. Its a shame ive had such good results from all the other members here. Thanks Guys for being the real thing
Cowboy

218bee
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Damn shame

Down South
07-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Russ has been known to be very late shipping. Hopefully the brass will eventually make it to your door step.

Possum
07-01-2009, 06:41 AM
Well looks like i'm the only one that got shafted from Russ my check has cleared the bank and still no brass. Its a shame ive had such good results from all the other members here. Thanks Guys for being the real thing
Cowboy

Nope, you are not the only one that has not received goods. I am still waiting.

Cowboy5780
07-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Sorry for the mistake Possum being on this side of the fence sure sucks dont it?

shotman
07-01-2009, 07:38 AM
well I know ken ment well but He banned Him so you may not see any brass. I think ken asked a couple of times and no one said they didnt get their stuff. I got my stuff and about the time I would have guessed rick

Idaho_Elk_Huntr
07-01-2009, 08:07 AM
If he doesnt come thru let me know and I will list his name and address on the other forums I use.

jsizemore
07-01-2009, 08:09 AM
well I know ken ment well but He banned Him so you may not see any brass. I think ken asked a couple of times and no one said they didnt get their stuff. I got my stuff and about the time I would have guessed rick

Ken isn't the one who will or wont send folk's stuff, he's trying to keep things civil on the site we all enjoy so much. Space on this site needs to be taken up with items that are a benefit to the members. That's Ken's job and he's doing a damn good job.

fatnhappy
07-01-2009, 10:41 AM
well I know ken ment well but He banned Him so you may not see any brass.

Ken did more than mean well. Ken considers himself obligated to weed out shady characters and he acted to ensure other forum members wouldn't endure like treatment from Russ. It's an onus Ken places on himself for the good of the forum and I believe he does a very good job.

Guys, Trey called the law on Russ. Maybe you should do likewise.

Possum
07-01-2009, 10:44 AM
I will send him another email today and ask if he has shipped it yet. If you need his email I can send it to you by PM.

45nut
07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Keeping Russ on the board further would not have served any purpose, his duty does not pass upon his removal from the board nor would it have been somehow enhanced by his presence here.
We have a very limited list of deadbeats and I would like to keep it that way, but when it is time to send someone packing, it is time.

I am far prouder of the number of straightshooters aboard that make this place worth visiting and remember trading with honor is not a bygone idea.

Cowboy5780
07-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Im in no way shape or form saying it has anything to do with 45 banning him from the sight its been almost a month since i sent the check he could have long sent the brass. Sighs if it dont eventually show up i'll just write it off as a loss to keep the nothing but the honest folks on the best,most informative website ive ever been too. Thanks again guys for all youre help and being the best group of guys around....

fishhawk
07-01-2009, 03:30 PM
after being "behind the scene's" so to speak the banning of any one is one of the most disstastefull jobs that ken and the staff have to do and is not done on the "spur" of the moment. a lot of discushion went on before this happend and the staff all came to the same conclusion that it needed to be done for the good of all no matter how uncomfortable it was to us. so lets put it behind us and move forward. steve k

waksupi
07-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Pretty easy to see how this works. This board is for people who are honest, and are our friends. If you don't deal honestly, and appropriately with any dealing with any board member, you WILL be history. We don't need deadbeats sucking up our air. If you don't have time to communicate, and finish a deal in a timely manner, you can go be on Ebay to sell things.

Storydude
07-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Amen. and for those not following...

COMMUNICATE.

It solves many many problems.

Dennis Eugene
07-01-2009, 10:57 PM
I almost wish some one would ban me from this place, I going broke what with all the ggod deals and auctions here.:wink: Dennis

Cowboy5780
07-02-2009, 07:30 AM
LOL Dennis i know what you mean but the fellowship of all the good members makes the money a small price to pay for being part of such a nice community

Cowboy5780
07-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Another update on the Russ saga i just got an email from him at his yahoo addy seems he didnt have my address is the reason i havent got my brass now lets see if he follows thru since i gave him my address again

Trey45
07-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry you're still having trouble with Russ, somehow it's never his fault that his deals go awry.

fatnhappy
07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Another update on the Russ saga i just got an email from him at his yahoo addy seems he didnt have my address is the reason i havent got my brass now lets see if he follows thru since i gave him my address again

Been a week. Any results?

Cowboy5780
09-05-2009, 09:16 AM
sorry for not replying sooner Russ never did send the brass