PDA

View Full Version : need something scanned, enlarged, and printed

HVACscott
12-04-2023, 08:37 PM
I'm wanting to have a 2" figured scanned from a scarf slide in 3D flat on the back, and make it into 4" "hub caps" in 3D flat on the back for my cowboy gun cart.

can anyone here do this or know where I can get it done, without having to buy a minimum of 100?

CastingFool
12-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Take a picture of what you want, and upload it to walmart photo. You can specify the size and quantity. No minimums. I just did 97 pictures for a photo album we're giving away as a Christmas present.

HVACscott
12-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Take a picture of what you want, and upload it to walmart photo. You can specify the size and quantity. No minimums. I just did 97 pictures for a photo album we're giving away as a Christmas present.

will this make a 3D figure?

Minerat
12-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Sounds like something a 3D printer might be able to make. My grandson has a highschool class last year that was a pre-engineering class that they did 3D modeling in and printed it. Kind of like shop class when I was a kid. You might check with your local high school to see if they have a similar program and some young person needs a for grade project that, what you want would fit the bill.

CastingFool
12-05-2023, 09:41 AM
will this make a 3D figure?

No, it won't. I missed that part where you asked for 3D. As Minerat suggested, sounds like this would be a 3D printing project