PDA

View Full Version : Hornady took care of me!

sig2009
12-04-2023, 05:35 PM
Was having some issues with my Hornady Autocharge powder dispenser which was at least 5 years old. Called them. The rep went through some things with me which didn't help. He sends me a return label to ship it back. They got it today. Then today I get an email from them. They are sending me a brand new Autocharge Pro for nothing. Gotta love a free $350 Autocharge Pro.⁶

Scorpion8
12-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Hornady customer service has always been berry, berry guud to me.

Bazoo
12-04-2023, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the report. Sounds like they like happy customers.

I've had 2 experiences with their customer service. The first was with an ancient set of 45 auto dies, for which they didn't have parts. The second was for a powder measure that was pre lock'n load, again no parts.

Both times though, they were very helpful with answering questions and tried their best. With the powder measure, they went and measured parts off the new ones and provided those numbers to see if I could make it work.

Winger Ed.
12-04-2023, 06:42 PM
They've been good to me.

I had the plastic tube on a early 80s era powder measure/dropper crack & shatter.
They sent a new generation plastic tube that fit and wouldn't let me pay for it.

I broke the star looking indexing thing under my new progressive and they wanted to warranty it too.
I told them 'No, I gorilla fisted it,,, and broke it'. So they let me pay $7.oo for two new ones.