PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay??

HEAD0001
02-15-2009, 06:24 PM
If this post is improper then please accept my apology. However I have dealt with a lot of guys on this forum. And all my dealings have been great. I am looking for a little brass and there is a member who is selling a lot of brass, but he is not pricing the brass?? He is taking bids?? Have we turned into E-Bay??

IMO their should be a rule that if something is posted for sale that it should include a price. Just my opinion. Tom.

fishhawk
02-15-2009, 06:27 PM
some times they just forget to put a price to it. just make a post and ask the price. steve k

HEAD0001
02-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Check the ad out. He definitely left the price out and is accepting bids. A few people asked him to price the merchandise. Tom.

fishhawk
02-15-2009, 06:51 PM
auction slyle's of sales are axceptable to the TOS for the swapping and selling forum. steve k

randyrat
02-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm sure he didn't mean to cause a stir. Just offer a price. Whats wrong with that.
If you offer a price and he dosen't like it, i'm sure he will tell you. This could be a good thing, think of it that way.
If someone offers to sell me something and they say give me an offer, my basic insticts come on, just don't be offended if i low ball the price.

waksupi
02-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Auction type sales are allowed here. I just don't understand why some complain when they are offered. I'd rather bid here, than elsewhere.