PDA

View Full Version : WTS RCBS A2 Press: Excellent condition, original paint, solid steel handle - $350

GunsandCoffee
11-21-2023, 01:23 PM
SOLD

Up for sale is a RCBS A2 reloading press in very clean original condition.

All signs point to a clean press that somehow survived all these years without being abused.

Paint appears original to me and is in excellent condition considering it's age.

Somebody replaced the handle with a solid steel version that is threaded at bottom - very solid attachment and surprisingly comfortable.

I sized 7.62 brass during a function check and it hardly requires any effort at all. To be clear, I mean that it felt like sizing handgun bras - and that isn't an exaggeration.

Some have called the A2 series the best single stage press ever made, and after using it, that may be accurate.

I have several large presses and even though this is in amazing condition and a true classic press, it's excess to my needs. For those of you watching the A2 market and in the interest of full disclosure, I purchased this press on Ebay a few weeks ago. No issues with the press and all is as it should be.

Price is $350 (or best reasonable offer) plus actual insured shipping (UPS or FedEx) to any of the 50 US States. I accept Paypal (no fees to me), Zelle, or personal checks from forum members that I've done business with in the past.

I'm not that active here, but have substantial feedback on AR15.com's Emporium, the CMP Forum, and Ebay.

Discipulus Plumbum
11-25-2023, 08:01 PM
PM sent.