PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft to real guns ?

Wolfdog91
11-08-2023, 06:45 PM
Cool video, too a guy from Japan who has never shot a real gun just airsoft put him on an act gun and well, didn't take long for him to really really burn some stuff up

https://youtu.be/qQDfwyUgtjg?si=60erjcBI_xOU12E7

tommag
11-08-2023, 08:50 PM
Very enjoyable! While not firearms related, I frequently have contacts with amateur radio operators from Japan. Everyone of them has struck me as being absolutely correct in their radio transmissions. I think it's part of their culture to do things as perfectly as possible.

dverna
11-08-2023, 10:54 PM
Almost everything a marksman needs to learn about trigger control and "making the shot" can be learned with a pellet gun or a .22. And most people would be well served with 20 minutes of dry firing a day.

But it seems making noise, smoke and taking recoil is a lot more fun than learning to shoot well.

farmerjim
11-09-2023, 07:23 AM
Great!
What fun.

firefly1957
11-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Long before there was "AirSoft" they sold a "TOY" that shot .25 caliber rubber like balls . they came as a pistol , pump shotgun, and double barrel shotgun I used the pistol as practice for double action pistol training , improving trigger finger strength, and leaning trigger control.