PDA

View Full Version : Entire powder can/ammo boxes collection

cricco
11-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Greetings all. I had to close my gun shop down, and I have quite a collection of old powder tins and ammo boxes. Would like to get rid of it all in one shot. Any suggestions?

Rockingkj
11-07-2023, 07:37 PM
Always a challenge when you have a large amount of stuff and want to sell in one shot. Expect the value total would be pretty hefty and require deep pockets to acquire. I buy and sell stuff but am small taters. If you have a local auction house that does online sales I would say consign to them and let the bidding begin. Typically the auction house get a pretty good percentage but they handle the details from sale to shipping. You get a check at the end and are done with the bunch.

Tall
11-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Greetings all. I had to close my gun shop down, and I have quite a collection of old powder tins and ammo boxes. Would like to get rid of it all in one shot. Any suggestions?

Pictures would help sell it rapidly.

Wag
11-08-2023, 07:43 AM
Depends on what you mean by "quite a collection." Do you have a list of what and how many? Also, if you're planning to be able to ship it, the costs for that is going to be substantial, too.

--Wag--

rancher1913
11-08-2023, 09:00 AM
pack a box with whatever fits in it and offer it here for a certain price as a mystery package, repeat as needed till your collection is gone.

Brassmonkey
11-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Pictures please.

cricco
11-09-2023, 05:27 PM
I'll dig them out and see if I can post them here.

Minerat
11-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Keep this a discussion on the items in the collection, not offers to buy. That belongs in S&S.

John Wayne
11-23-2023, 08:35 PM
You can post it all in the swap and sell section with the stipulation of "LOCAL PICK UP ONLY" if you so desire. It's nice to give the Cast Boolits folks a shot first. Best of luck to you!
JW