PDA

View Full Version : custom die maker

11-05-2023, 12:54 PM
I recently placed an order with one of our castboolit members, ammohead. I wanted a push through die to size my boolits at a weird dimension. Once he started, it wasn't long before I was opening his package, and I have to say, his work is excellent. He nailed my specifications and the finished product reflects a high degree of craftsmanship. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks, ammohead.

Bucket man
11-10-2023, 12:46 PM
I just bought a used Star lube sizer. I am new to the forum. How do I get in touch with ammohead? I need a couple sizing dies.

Bill

engineer401
11-10-2023, 05:21 PM
I just bought a used Star lube sizer. I am new to the forum. How do I get in touch with ammohead? I need a couple sizing dies.

Bill

I used Lathesmith, a vendor sponsor on this forum. He did great work and is very good to work with. His Vendor Sponsor link is:
https://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?160-Lathesmith-s-Custom-Dies

Woodtroll
11-11-2023, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately, Lathesmith has retired from making Star dies, as the first entry on that link details. It's a real shame, because he made several very good ones for me.

Maybe Ammohead is willing to take up this torch? What a great service that would be to our fellow board members!

Billy Manure
01-05-2024, 08:07 PM
Would also like to get ahold of ammohead I need star push thru dies as well

Outer Rondacker
01-05-2024, 08:34 PM
Bucket man and Billy Manure welcome to the forum.

Nobade
01-06-2024, 04:13 AM

Bill

You should be able to send him a private message. Search for his name in the forum members and find his profile, then click on send message.