02-14-2009, 02:43 PM
2010 may be too late, should be now!

calaloo
02-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats kind of what I was thinking.

Hang Fire
02-14-2009, 07:30 PM
www.secondamendmentmarch.com

Yep. I have already joined up and donated. The site has been down a few times already from heavy traffic. Skip thought he had it fixed, but he is simply going have to get a server which can handle the volume.

Good Lord willing, I will definitely be going in 2010.

Bret4207
02-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Start in your own towns or counties. Get some guys together and carry some pro-2nd Ammend signs on the Town square. It's a start.

Hang Fire
02-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Takes time to work up the logistics (which will no doubt prove a daunting task) and build momentum, not to mention, mucho $$$$. Better slow and sure, than fast and bust out with a belly flop.

To no one in particular and no offence intended. But, we can all come up with reasons to not become involved with a movement such as the 2nd Amendment March. Gun owners never seem to get out front en masse and demonstrate, we just sing and *itch to the choir. (each other) The lefty gun grabbers have it all hollow over us when it comes to making their voices heard as one in the street.

If and when we go to DC, we will need a minimum of one million pairs of boots on the ground to make a lasting impression on those who would think we are just a bunch of pushovers.

As old Ben Franklin said, "we must all hang together or we will surely hang separately."