PDA

View Full Version : Why can’t I post?

fiberoptik
10-21-2023, 03:30 AM
Almost every time I try to post, even if it’s the 1st that week (!) I get the “too soon to post “ message. Anyone else?

Tatume
10-21-2023, 06:01 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what "your token has expired" means.

MrWolf
10-21-2023, 09:47 AM
Are you using a VPN? I have noticed since using one I will occasionally get something weird happen. Not from here so far.

Minerat
10-21-2023, 12:41 PM
Try clearing the cookies in your browser for both issues. I just making a WAG on this as knowing why these things happen is above my pay grade as a mod.:bigsmyl2:

fiberoptik
10-21-2023, 01:47 PM
Are you using a VPN? I have noticed since using one I will occasionally get something weird happen. Not from here so far.

Nope

fiberoptik
10-21-2023, 01:48 PM
Try clearing the cookies in your browser for both issues. I just making a WAG on this as knowing why these things happen is above my pay grade as a mod.:bigsmyl2:

Using Apple app on the phone.

Winger Ed.
10-21-2023, 05:12 PM
Are you using the Grunt method of typing by waving your arms, and banging your forehead on the keyboard?:bigsmyl2:

Sorry bro, I couldn't help it......

Semper Fi.

fiberoptik
10-21-2023, 07:01 PM
Are you using the Grunt method of typing by waving your arms, and banging your forehead on the keyboard?:bigsmyl2:

Sorry bro, I couldn't help it......

Semper Fi.

Nah. Quit that in ‘89 when I rejoined the civilian population!🥸🥸🥸

No_1
10-21-2023, 07:42 PM
Almost every time I try to post, even if it’s the 1st that week (!) I get the “too soon to post “ message. Anyone else?

I will need a bit more info than “almost every time”. What areas are you trying to post in? Please attempt to post in every section of the forum. Once you have please respond back and I will begin troubleshooting based on where you were unable to post.

I have reviewed your posts and it appears you post regularly, at least once per day sometimes multiples times on different threads in different areas of forum.

Today you posted:

FAQ - 5 posts in 3 separate threads
Our Town - 2 posts in one thread.

Give me something to work with…

Rob

M-Tecs
10-21-2023, 07:53 PM

The only time I see that is when I accidently try to double post the same info.

MrWolf
10-21-2023, 09:31 PM
Using Apple app on the phone.

An apple app? To access this site? Why? Why not use safari on the phone or something like duck? I have an iPhone 12 and just tried accessing with no issues.

fiberoptik
10-22-2023, 03:00 AM
Tapatalk app. Not just Cast Boolits forum but others also.

Woodtroll
10-22-2023, 08:53 AM
Sounds like a problem with Tapatalk rather than this forum. I've never used it, but one of the other forums I read had such incompatibility with some of Tapatalk's recent changes that they broke their association with the app.

fiberoptik
10-22-2023, 03:16 PM
I did get notified about a few forums leaving Tapatalk

No_1
10-22-2023, 04:26 PM
Tapatalk app. Not just Cast Boolits forum but others also.

I did get notified about a few forums leaving Tapatalk

They have not left Tapatalk, they just don’t recommend it as it does not seem to function correctly. I don’t recommend it either.

MrWolf
10-23-2023, 09:37 AM
They have not left Tapatalk, they just don’t recommend it as it does not seem to function correctly. I don’t recommend it either.

That is interesting as I would get notifications asking me to select Tapatalk or continue with my current browser. I always assumed it was the site doing that.