PDA

View Full Version : White river energetics

Driver man
10-05-2023, 04:40 PM
WHITE RIVER ENERGETICS primers have just become available in New Zealand , retailing for around $NZ 250.00 per 1000. While this is astronomical pricing it is about all we can get at the moment. Can anybody who has used these primers give information on their experience with this brand.

jonp
10-06-2023, 05:53 AM
Interesting. Never heard of them and they say they manufacture powder too?

firefly1957
10-06-2023, 04:48 PM
The name sounds familiar Does another thread mention them if so I thought they did not get off the ground?

Here is the link https://whiteriverenergetics.com/ The way the page is worded I suspect a Chinese Translation to English?

r6487
10-27-2023, 12:26 PM
WRE is in central Arkansas. I drew a job and had our electric cooperative construction crew run 3phase power to the main building in Sept of 2021. He has been working on debugging production to reach peak production and has been supplying some OEM manuf with primers for their own lines. I was recently given a few SP-LP-SR-LR to reload for myself and give feedback on. Had no mention they were going public. Am going to inquire about the mention of powder. Am assuming that (powder) may be D&M Solutions and not WRE.

Gewehr-Guy
10-27-2023, 02:26 PM
Seems odd too me that their product has made it to a New Zealand market, and none to be seen for sale here . Almost like our distributors don't want the supply to catch up with demand, and prices come back to normal.

BLAHUT
10-27-2023, 02:42 PM
WHITE RIVER ENERGETICS primers have just become available in New Zealand , retailing for around $NZ 250.00 per 1000. While this is astronomical pricing it is about all we can get at the moment. Can anybody who has used these primers give information on their experience with this brand.

At $250.00/1000 I would be real seriously looking at making my own.............

Milky Duck
10-29-2023, 02:29 AM
hey we Kiwis are just happy to have SOMETHING to poke in bum of cases...things were looking dire for a bit.....on our big auction site some lots of 100 LRP have sold for over $100 and that is just plain ol nuts. for comparison loaded centrefire sells for $30-$140 per 20 rounds and projectiles for $50-100 per hundred projectiles.

Driver man
10-29-2023, 03:29 PM
I spoke with a local gun shop owner over the weekend who has sold a large number of these primers to cowboy action shooters who report very good to load and shoot with no issues. Apart from the price all seems good. Surprising to find they are virtually unknown in US.

Rapier
10-30-2023, 03:10 PM
This is their website https://whiteriverenergetics.com/
They do show an Arkansas location.

There are several notes on several forums, but did not find an advertisement listing for retail sales. No telling why they are not apparently bought wholesale for retail sales, usually has more to do with bulk pricing and competition than anything else. we have had a lot of foreign primers show up, when the prices got to where they could make some real money here. Prices have been coming down gradually, between new contracts by the Feds.

MUSTANG
10-30-2023, 04:17 PM
White River Energetics is a subsidiary company of D&M Holding Company Inc.

D&M Holding Company Inc has a facility in Florida. They have a web site: https://www.dmholding.com

Your success starts with D&M’s experience.

Leveraging 700+ years of combined expertise in ammunition and primer manufacturing, D&M Ammunition Manufacturing Solutions, a US-based company, is a world leader in turnkey ammunition manufacturing and primer manufacturing solutions, ammunition manufacturing equipment, primer manufacturing equipment, and ammunition manufacturing line design. D&M has successfully designed, built, and managed some of the most advanced ammunition factories around the globe, for both private and government entities, producing a variety of military, law enforcement and commercial calibers, including NATO, Non-standard Russian, Civilian rifle, and pistol.

Our US headquarters in Tampa, Florida, and state-of-the-art facilities in Cabot, Arkansas comprise a total of over 75,000 sq. ft. dedicated to design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing, along with an additional 15,000 sq. ft. dedicated solely to primer manufacturing, through our newest subsidiary, White River Energetics. We have a combined, growing workforce of over 100 industry professionals who work with our global customers through every stage of the process to provide: ammunition factory layout; complete projectile, case, and primer manufacturing line equipment; sourcing for bullet and case materials; and quality control procedures, training, and technical support. D&M’s ammunition production equipment is designed and built by D&M, or to our exacting standards, in the US.

D&M is unique in the ammunition and primer manufacturing equipment and lines industry by providing customers access to our own 24/7 global response teams who can immediately address any challenges our customers may face in ammunition or primer manufacturing. D&M also provides targeted consulting services to start-ups, existing manufacturers, investors, and customers on a wide range of subjects related to the manufacture of ammunition and primers. Our consulting expertise includes Business Plans, Initial Financial Models, Price & Cost Analysis, Strategic Planning, Quality Control Systems & Processes, and International Growth.

They appear to provide services, production facility, or manufacturing of Primers/Powder/BRass/ Ball.

Valley-Shooter
03-15-2024, 04:09 PM
I bought some small pistol primers from White River Energetics. I received them today.
Any reviews?

elmacgyver0
03-15-2024, 04:54 PM
We are waiting for yours.

SSGOldfart
03-15-2024, 05:58 PM
I bought some small pistol primers from White River Energetics. I received them today.
Any reviews?

please give us a review as soon as possible

Shawlerbrook
03-15-2024, 06:00 PM
Watching this .

SSGOldfart
03-15-2024, 06:00 PM
Hey valley-shooter who did you order primers from ? was the price fair ??

Somebody
03-15-2024, 06:28 PM
Valley-Shooter, did you order from them directly through their sales inquiry link?

Valley-Shooter
03-15-2024, 06:41 PM
I ordered from https://republicammunition.com/product/whiteriver-small-pistol-primers/

I found them on Ammoseek.

Dusty Bannister
03-15-2024, 06:45 PM
This link from another forum.

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/309420-white-river-energetics-primers/

Valley-Shooter
03-15-2024, 06:51 PM
Watching this .
About $70.40 per thousand. Still pretty spendy. I would have bought a larger quantity, but I haven't heard any about this brand yet. If they work good, I'll buy 20k next time.

SSGOldfart
03-15-2024, 07:51 PM
well I've got 5k on the way[smilie=w:
.06 each this weekend plus shipping and hazmat.

FLINTNFIRE
03-15-2024, 10:09 PM
Republic seems to have a few brands of large rifle primers , but at the current price I am not buying yet , prices have came down on the small primers so am hoping the large rifle will drop some , I would expect the white river primers to be fine .

SSGOldfart
03-15-2024, 10:58 PM
yep going to give them a try and see never know until you try,I opened my last case yesterday so I'm down too about 20k on hand.

Bluefink4895
03-17-2024, 08:06 AM
Regarding the LR's, went in on a group buy with fellow club members (20K) from local distributor. I haven't had a chance to shoot any that I bought. But reports from others have been good w/no issues. Note: My fellow shooters have been using these in wood guns (Garand, M1A's 03A#'s and the the like) in local CMP matches. I intend to do the same. During these matches I have not witnessed any misfires, slamfires, etc. with their use.

Conclusion: The omens, signs and portents are good for this primer, at least for my intended use.

atfsux
03-17-2024, 02:19 PM
This is their website https://whiteriverenergetics.com/
They do show an Arkansas location.

There are several notes on several forums, but did not find an advertisement listing for retail sales. No telling why they are not apparently bought wholesale for retail sales, usually has more to do with bulk pricing and competition than anything else. we have had a lot of foreign primers show up, when the prices got to where they could make some real money here. Prices have been coming down gradually, between new contracts by the Feds.

Fiocchi just openned their primer manufacturing plant in Little Rock, Arkansas. They announced in 2022 that they were building it, and broke ground in early 2023. I'm guessing it is up and running now, because I have seen new package Fiocchi primers on the market suddenly.

Could White River Energetics be part of Fiocchi? Or maybe they are partnered in some way?

SSGOldfart
03-20-2024, 10:27 PM
Humm I don't know who owns them but the primers got here today they look great as good as CCI's ?? only time will tell:wink:

Bluefink4895
03-21-2024, 06:54 AM
Could White River Energetics be part of Fiocchi? Or maybe they are partnered in some way?

No, definitely 2 different companies in different facilities within Arkansas.

ohen cepel
03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Per Fiocchi, their Little Rock plant isn't due to open till 2025.

Shanghai Jack
03-21-2024, 12:23 PM
Got 10K LRP yesterday - better than running around to every shop in town to see if you can buy a hundred.