PDA

View Full Version : I love this place !

Shawlerbrook
09-27-2023, 06:17 PM
Last year I was mentoring a youngster on small game hunting and asked about some 410 hulls so I could load him up some ammo. A member here, who I will not name, answered my plea and sent me a bunch of hulls and also included some wads on his dime. I just got a pm from him asking if I needed anymore. The youngster has moved on to a 20 ga and has found another friend who’s dad is taking care of all ammo. I just thought the fact that this member was still thinking about this and was still offering help was fantastic. I hope he will read this and take a bow . This site and it’s members are head and shoulders above the many others on the web. Again thank you !

Winger Ed.
09-27-2023, 06:25 PM
Cool.
I found your conclusions to be true.

However; I still have some concerns about a place that would allow me to be a member.:bigsmyl2:

WRideout
09-28-2023, 09:56 AM
I have had similar experiences with members giving me things I needed. Truly a generous bunch on this forum!

Wayne

RayinNH
09-28-2023, 11:07 AM
Cool.
I found your conclusions to be true.

However; I still have some concerns about a place that would allow me to be a member.:bigsmyl2:

Paraphrasing Groucho Marx? :smile:

Bloodman14
09-28-2023, 06:25 PM
When he grads to 12 gauge, let me know. I've got him covered.

Winger Ed.
09-28-2023, 06:55 PM
Yeah Ray, but no one has ever mentioned the origin of the idea before.

There's a lot of instances where members just give stuff away to each other rather than going through
the trouble of selling it on S&S for just a couple of bucks.

Hope the kid does well, and comes here to hang out himself.

gwpercle
09-29-2023, 11:19 AM
Last year I was mentoring a youngster on small game hunting and asked about some 410 hulls so I could load him up some ammo. A member here, who I will not name, answered my plea and sent me a bunch of hulls and also included some wads on his dime. I just got a pm from him asking if I needed anymore. The youngster has moved on to a 20 ga and has found another friend who’s dad is taking care of all ammo. I just thought the fact that this member was still thinking about this and was still offering help was fantastic. I hope he will read this and take a bow . This site and it’s members are head and shoulders above the many others on the web. Again thank you !

:goodpost:
LIKE !

I will have to Second This also !

:CastBoolitsisbest:
Gary