PDA

View Full Version : Persecuted Believers

William Yanda
09-25-2023, 05:37 AM
I am burdened this morning for fellow believers in situations where they are persecuted for their beliefs, whether their persecutors be Communist, Muslim or some other faith.
In particular, an individual, let's call him Dylan, in one of the 'Stans, far from family and friends, now for over a year.
I am sure that he would ask that we pray that God be glorified. He is in solitary confinement, in an 8 by 8 cell, under 24 hour observation.
Lord, we ask for your mercy and strength for Dylan and all persecuted believers. Use the circumstances of his captivity to bring Glory to Yourself. We ask that you would touch the hearts of his captors. We ask that you would comfort and strengthen his family, his wife and children, his parents and his siblings. We ask that you would work in and through those in our government who have responsibility because of his American citizenship. Aid those who are working in Dylan's interest to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. And we thank You for your promises which Scripture tells us are sure.
Amen

Pine Baron
09-25-2023, 07:04 AM
Amen.
May Dylan and those like him find God's mercy, strength, and protection. In Jesus name. Amen

USMC87
09-25-2023, 07:52 AM
I am adding Dylan to my prayer list, I always ask prayer for our brethren suffering persecution and tribulation.

WRideout
09-25-2023, 08:07 AM
Heavenly Father bless and keep Dylan, and give him strength and hope. Bless also his captors, and bring them to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Wayne

Sig556r
09-25-2023, 09:06 AM
Praying for Dylan’s comfort & strength

FergusonTO35
09-25-2023, 02:19 PM
Praying for Dylan.

.429&H110
09-25-2023, 03:54 PM
Prayers for Dylan!
Jesus said it, I believe it, we will be hated for telling the Truth.

Prayer to keep our missionaries everywhere!
When the villagers all pick up rocks, you know you have their attention.

Wayne Smith
09-25-2023, 04:48 PM
Dylan, or whatever his real name is, is being watched, observed. We have been told to 'testify to Christ, if necessary, use words". I pray that those observing him will see Christ in him and be converted.

augercreek
09-26-2023, 05:50 AM
I know not what to say here but, Father send your Holy Spirit to Dylan and his captors, open their hearts and minds to you!