PDA

View Full Version : I really like these holders for percussion caps. Works great.

aeronc
08-21-2023, 08:02 PM
I have nothing to do with this company as I live in Colorado and these come from Poland. I have ordered from them 2 times in a couple years and it went well. Well made percussion cap holder and really does speed up reloading my revolvers.
Hope no one is offended but I liked these. Shipped from poland in about 2 weeks . Do a search for Polish Cappers. Hope you like them.
https://www.polishcappers.com/en/products/capper-pcppro-polish-cappers.html

smorin2
08-22-2023, 07:00 AM
I bought one several years ago,well made and an easy transaction.

DaveM
08-27-2023, 07:41 PM
Yup, I've placed a couple orders there and got my stuff in about 10 days. That capper works very well, much better than the Ted Cash capper I previously used.

charlie b
09-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Interesting. I really like my Ted Cash capper.

armoredman
09-04-2023, 12:45 AM
I was going to buy some of those, but life intervened somewhat for now.

lead chucker
09-04-2023, 02:22 AM
Looking at the pics from the web sight, looks like it would be a good one. Any one use one with home made caps? That would be what im interested in. Ive been using the snow flake looking cappers and i like them but not much protection from the elements but work really good.

lead chucker
09-04-2023, 02:25 AM
I bet they are making a lot more than just BP cappers in Poland right now.

armoredman
09-04-2023, 03:34 AM
I would think so...

DaveM
09-06-2023, 06:56 PM
Looking at the pics from the web sight, looks like it would be a good one. Any one use one with home made caps? That would be what im interested in. Ive been using the snow flake looking cappers and i like them but not much protection from the elements but work really good.

I saw on the Muzzleloading Forum where someone was able to use the plastic Polish Capper with homemade caps. He had to remove some material to let it feed the homemade caps, which are a little bigger than factory caps. I haven't tried modifying mine as yet.