PDA

View Full Version : Nebr State Muzzleloaders shoot Sept 2-4

Rockingkj
08-10-2023, 07:43 AM
Nebr State Muzzleloaders State shoot Sept 2-4 at the Red White and Blue Range Cairo Ne. Free camping, wood and water. Round ball but the is a category for something called an “In-Line”. Trophies and prizes in the form of Traders Bucks to spend at Convention. Super 3 days of shooting and camaraderie.

Divisions for men, women and youngsters

Knife and Hawk throwing too!

Rockingkj
08-21-2023, 12:59 AM
Two weeks out!

Forgot to mention, primitive archery too!

hc18flyer
08-23-2023, 04:19 PM
Tim, I am working on Isaac to come with me on Saturday, I have a Suprise for him! Picked up a TC Hawken from 'KCSO', recent like! Tom

Rockingkj
08-23-2023, 08:31 PM
Tim, I am working on Isaac to come with me on Saturday, I have a Suprise for him! Picked up a TC Hawken from 'KCSO', recent like! Tom

Very cool! Starting to look like a bit cooler weather coming also. I love to shoot but even my enthusiasm is a bit dampened at 100 degrees plus. Hope you all come. Tim

Rockingkj
08-28-2023, 07:59 AM
Started organizing my equipment for the State Shoot. It takes a lot of balls to shoot like I do.

Rockingkj
09-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Great shoot, great company, I had a pretty good weekend , Won the 60+ men’s aggregate trophy
Doc Bazen won the men’s aggregate. (A great friend and super marksman) highlight was he allowed me to shoot his musket and I managed to out score him. There were scores shot by Jr shooters that would have beaten most adults. Great to have the youngsters there!