PDA

View Full Version : Local Gun Shop near Houston you really like

bbogue1
07-24-2023, 08:48 PM
I really liked my local gun shop in Lampasas Texas. Good prices, great conversation with staff and customers, excellent knowledge and fair priced reloading supplies. It looks like I'll be moving to Spring Texas or Katy Texas (both suburbs of Houston). Does anyone live in the western or northern suburbs of Houston and have a great gun shop you're willing to mention?

HWooldridge
07-24-2023, 09:56 PM
Collectors Firearms has been there for a long time and have a wide selection of all things gun related, but they are proud of their stuff.

birdshot
07-24-2023, 10:09 PM
I havent been there for 40 years but I used to think Carter Country was a slice of heaven. Still have the pistol my Uncle bought me when I was 15.

ebb
07-25-2023, 07:54 PM
Don't take it for the gospel truth, what ever you hear. I asked about an Army/Navy surplus store in Daytona Beach FL. After I got to the store recomended and looked around I think the only item I saw that was not made in China was a high point pistol. I guess I should have specified American surplus not cheap chinese copies of American surplus.

David2011
07-30-2023, 01:23 PM
Collectors Firearms has the best inventory of any gun shop I’ve seen. Their website will make you drool.
https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/