PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with Top Firearms Supplies?

Patrick L
07-20-2023, 11:23 AM
They have a part I've been looking for. Never dealt with them.

Anyone have experience?

Walter Laich
07-20-2023, 04:25 PM
I googled the name and there is mention of it being a scam

https://stopgunscams.com/topfirearmssupplies-com

M-Tecs
07-20-2023, 04:31 PM
They claim to have an actual store. If the take credit cards that's a good sign. If it Zelle type only payments, it's a scam.

Some good ratings here https://www.yelp.com/biz/top-gun-supply-chesterland

shootingblanks00
07-20-2023, 05:07 PM
I tried buying powder and primers from them. My credit cards did not work even though they were good.I went to the chat and the person who I spoke with wanted me to use Paypal and send the money to an email address through the "Friends and Family" part. I never received an invoice and after a few days I still didn't get one and the person in the chat said he was sending the invoice. Never got it. I filed a claim with Paypal and they refused to pay it so I reported the guy to the Pennsylvania and California AG's offices and then I notified the BBB for Top Firearms and Paypal. Once Paypal got a notice from the BBB, Paypal called me and decided they were going to refund me. The 2 AG offices sent letters saying blah blah blah and that was the end of it. but I did get my money back and that is all I wanted.

M-Tecs
07-20-2023, 05:11 PM
I tried buying powder and primers from them. My credit cards did not work even though they were good.I went to the chat and the person who I spoke with wanted me to use Paypal and send the money to an email address through the "Friends and Family" part. I never received an invoice and after a few days I still didn't get one and the person in the chat said he was sending the invoice. Never got it. I filed a claim with Paypal and they refused to pay it so I reported the guy to the Pennsylvania and California AG's offices and then I notified the BBB for Top Firearms and Paypal. Once Paypal got a notice from the BBB, Paypal called me and decided they were going to refund me. The 2 AG offices sent letters saying blah blah blah and that was the end of it. but I did get my money back and that is all I wanted.

You are lucking getting your money back. If a business doesn't take normal credit cards that have fraud protection it's 99.9% sure that it's a scam.

Patrick L
07-20-2023, 06:07 PM
OK then I guess I'll pass. Thanks guys!