PDA

View Full Version : all-usermanuals.com

porthos
06-12-2023, 03:57 PM
anyone ever dealt with them for a obsolete manual? they don't have what i asked for at this time; but, are trying to locate it. what makes me nervous is the e-mail they sent stated not to contact my bank for a refund; to contact them. i had a credit card comprimised a few years ago ,so now i am a little paranoid. anyway, anyone ever dealt with them?? allusermanuals.com

kungfustyle
06-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Call and get a refund from them. Your bank will only allow so much time to pass before they wont pursue the issue, but if they are offering a refund, take it. If they wont offer a refund go through your bank and get a replacement card.
If they can find the manual, so can you. Try to pull it up on e-bay or the companies web site if they still exist.

slownsteady22
06-12-2023, 06:00 PM
Did a Google search and read some reviews of the company, none of them are very good.
For what its worth.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

abunaitoo
06-18-2023, 08:37 PM
The majority of companies like this are alittle sketchy in my books.

What kind of manual was it for?????

porthos
06-19-2023, 07:49 PM
it is for a new yard machine push mower that i bought for trimming. i went online, but, was unable to download the manual. don't ask where the original manual is. i think that it was in the packet with the manual for my old cub cadet push mower. put it in the front lawn with a free sign on it. gone. 1 hour later.
my neighbor said that he will download it for me. i don't like being 75 years old; but, that is a good excuse for doing dumb stuff.