PDA

View Full Version : I've found a miracle (for me) in adjusting MBF RPG2 the CNC Bullet Adjustment

AbitNutz
06-09-2023, 11:48 AM
Getting rid of those idiot spacers on the Mr Bullet Feeder and easily adjusting the thing for any bullet type in just a minute or two. It's a flippin' miracle! The RPG2 CNC Bullet Adjustment for DAA Bullet Feeders I got from Ben Stoeger's is a work of genius. I must have been living in a cage not to have seen this thing before.

I can now make any bullet size or shape fall nose up or down without risk of suicide. My wife no longer has to remove any sharp instruments from the room. I have quit drinking.

I can have them preset for different bullets and just plug them in. I no longer have a love hate relationship with Mr. Bullet Feeder.

JimB..
06-09-2023, 12:06 PM
I just ordered some preset nose pieces from Double Alpha. I think they allow me to set up for one caliber/profile and then snap it out when I want to use the collator for a different profile. Hope that they work because conversion can be very frustrating!

AbitNutz
06-09-2023, 12:24 PM
I just ordered some preset nose pieces from Double Alpha. I think they allow me to set up for one caliber/profile and then snap it out when I want to use the collator for a different profile. Hope that they work because conversion can be very frustrating!

The widget I bought isn't cheap ($38.00) but compared to the amount of psychotherapy time...it sure is a deal.