PDA

View Full Version : Better then most TV hunting Shows

Wolfdog91
05-30-2023, 01:03 PM
I'll tell you more and more I'm happy I ditched my TV a while back because these guys on YouTube are putting out some QUALITY!

https://youtu.be/1XMQWtrbvgc

Winger Ed.
05-30-2023, 01:45 PM
Be careful kid............ it's a slippery slope.... Youtube has been found to be addictive.

Try to stay under the radar about watching it.
We don't want to see your happy face on one of those TV shows about where your family drags you in for an interdiction.

farmerjim
05-30-2023, 02:09 PM
You Tube does have some good stuff on it.
Good video. We have a lot of red fox around my place. I have live traps in my sweet corn to catch coons that destroy my crop. Every few days I would have a fox in my live trap. It didn't surprise me because I was using dry cat food for bait. I would let the fox go, because they eat rats. Then one day I saw one run out of the corn field with an ear of corn full in his mouth. They don't do much damage around here so I let them go. I enjoy seeing them walk up my driveway in the morning.

Murphy
05-30-2023, 02:16 PM
Wolfdog91,

Good stuff! For all intent and purpose if you think TV is bad now? Wait till you 'age out' and are no longer part of the targeted audience. When us old schools say they ain't makin' TV or movies like they used to, we mean it. Youtube has been my main source of movies & entertainment now for a number of years.

Thanks for sharing the link!

Murphy

MrWolf
05-31-2023, 08:28 AM
Wolfdog91,

Good stuff! For all intent and purpose if you think TV is bad now? Wait till you 'age out' and are no longer part of the targeted audience. When us old schools say they ain't makin' TV or movies like they used to, we mean it. Youtube has been my main source of movies & entertainment now for a number of years.

Thanks for sharing the link!

Murphy

Same here. We don't have any TV services and only watch what is provided for free. Verizon had a decent bundle package which gave us Hulu, Disney, and ESPN for free with our cell phone plan. I watch YouTube basically every day but not for long periods. Take everything with a grain of salt as a lot of videos are slanted or outright bull.
Ron

CastingFool
05-31-2023, 05:23 PM
I like to watch Fresh Tracks. Just my 2 cents

jonp
06-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Wow, thanks. Ditched tv 20yrs ago and have not missed it. Congratulations on that new river job. Hopefully more pictures and maybe a video in the future?