PDA

View Full Version : colt 2000 part

350mag
01-21-2006, 05:57 PM
One of the guys here in the village just gave me a Colt 2000 in 9mm. He didn't want it around the house anymore because of a situation with one of his kids. It was assembled wrong and missing the takedown pin. I checked the usual sources, gun parts and brownells, and they don't list much of anything. Since there isn't a gun shop local and I don't plan on going to Anchorage before June, does anybody have a suggestion or the ability to order one for me? I assume one needs to be an authorized Colt dealer to order parts directly from them.
Thanks,
Ken
P.S. I am not a bad guy and he liked my bubbud 8mm Mauser boat gun so I actaully traded for the Colt. I still got a good deal and he didn't really even want the mauser in trade. But I couldn't take that much advantage of a friend.
K

Four Fingers of Death
01-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Boy I surfed around too, didn't find any part suppliers which listedit, but saw some pretty awesome Colts (sorry, but your one wasn't amongst them). I'd suggest you get onto some of the collector's sites and contact them for advice. They were not a popular or widely produced gun and if in good nick might be worth a few bucks. I can't imagine why anyone would pay big dollars for one though.

Herb in Pa
01-22-2006, 12:05 AM
You might try here: http://www.coltparts.com/index.html

Four Fingers of Death
01-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Thats the first one I found, he only has the Double eagle shown, but when I went back to his site I saw that they were working on it and they said to contact them for availability of parts.

LesTheMess
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
my Friend, anyone can order gun parts directly from Colt, as long as its not a complete gun,or Gun action.