PDA

View Full Version : Blue Collar Reloading

beemer
05-18-2023, 08:44 AM
Took a little drive yesterday with a couple of friends to Blue Collar Reloading in Salisbury, NC. They had more powders than I have seen in a long time and most brands, most were in the $45 a pound range. They also had plenty of primers even Winchester and Remington, they were running around $90 a thousand and more for match grade. I bought a carton of Cheddite 209's for $65 and tax. There were lots of bullets, I didn't pay much attention to the prices but there was a 25 foot wall, floor to ceiling and even a few gas checks. They had a lot more stock than my last trip there a few months ago.

They will not ship any hazmat items but it is good to see some things available again. Just have to get my small budget and mind around the new prices. I have been through three shortages and tried to get ready for this last one but we will always need something.

snowwolfe
05-18-2023, 09:15 AM
Good company. I placed 3 orders with then during the last year. They ship very fast.

jd9770
05-18-2023, 11:53 AM
They are great to do business with. Reasonable prices and one of the fastest shipping companies I know of.

lightman
05-18-2023, 01:15 PM
Yes, they are a good company. I've made a few orders from them recently.

JimB..
05-18-2023, 05:52 PM
Good folks, miss them at shows.

pworley1
05-19-2023, 07:23 AM
That is encouraging news.

jonp
05-19-2023, 04:23 PM
Tell those people to get back to the Dixie in Raleigh. I always bought my powder from them because during the last scare when places were jacking up the price to take advantage they held the line on current inventory. Great people to talk to and I'm glad to hear they are still in business.

How big is that puppies they have? Been, maybe, 3yrs since I saw it chewing on a rag behind their table.