PDA

View Full Version : Bob's Gun Shop in Royal, AR

Paf
05-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Any experience with this shop? They have quite a list of parts available. I've ordered a stock from them roughly a month ago and haven't heard anything from them. Called and emailed them as well. No reply back from them. Just curious what others have had with this company. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Paf

Martin Luber
05-08-2023, 11:05 PM
I had good luck but they don't respond to anything, give the credit card and the order and forget it. It will come.

Der Gebirgsjager
05-09-2023, 10:09 AM
That's about the size of it. It was a one man operation for many years. There seems to be more help now, but they are constantly snowed under and not too big on communication. They might tell you if they don't have it, otherwise it will eventually show up.

DG

ulav8r
05-09-2023, 09:59 PM
Went by there about 48 years ago, early afternoon on a week day and no one was there.

Paf
05-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Thanks for all the replies. As mentioned in the replies, I will just need to forget about the order and before I know it, it will be here.

Paf
05-13-2023, 11:34 AM
Update on order. Received a refund check from the company in the mail yesterday. Ordered a synthetic stock for a small ring mauser and they are no longer available. Not the results I was hoping for, but at least I got my money back and hand written note saying they were sorry. I would not hesitate to try them again for future purchases.