PDA

View Full Version : So Al Nelson called me.....

BNE
04-29-2023, 10:53 PM
I was out on the production floor Friday morning when I got a call from Al Nelson of NOE Bullet molds. He does not know me, but I had made an order on Thursday night and he called to ask me some questions about the order. I know he is "just a guy", but i really felt like I was called by a celebrity.

He is a good business man just wanting to make sure his customer was happy. Can't wait to get the mold!!

BNE

jetinteriorguy
04-30-2023, 06:37 AM
Yeah, Al is very conscientious about taking care of customers and making sure his products are high quality. How many companies these days will have the top man call you personally in response to an email? Heck most companies don’t even respond to emails anymore with so many workers working from home that just don’t give a darn.

Woodtroll
04-30-2023, 09:40 AM
I've not had good luck getting replies to email inquiries, and this seems to be a common complaint with NOE. But the products are indeed top quality, and I keep buying from them, and am always happy with what I receive and the value I get for my money. Maybe the buying craze is settling out a little bit and Mr. Nelson is able to spend a little more time on customer service. This is NOT a complaint, just a hope that things are improving for the company!

Txcowboy52
04-30-2023, 10:18 AM
I have called NOE numerous times. Every time with out fail Al answers the phone and takes time out of his busy day to answer questions. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. Great customer service. There are so many businesses, not to mention government agencies, that could learn a lot from his customer service.

porthos
04-30-2023, 07:23 PM
on another note: i e-mailed MP molds twice last; week; still no response. they are not NOE

stubshaft
04-30-2023, 07:35 PM
Al is a great guy and cares about the satisfaction of his customers.

Stopsign32v
04-30-2023, 08:07 PM
His personality alone and customer service makes me want to buy from him even when I don't need to. I also have been contacted by him. Super helpful guy

Shopdog
05-01-2023, 07:09 AM
The only time I ever emailed them(other than ordering) was a complete brain fart on my part....

I get this mould new,but sold as used from a fellow on another forum. He had it listed wrong.... I "thought" it was a straight .264 mould for a 260 R. Because,that's how it was listed....

I get the mould and it well,honestly was the fastest breaking in NOE mould... like eva(haha).

So am grinning ear to ear.."what a great mould".

Get to the loading bench a week later and HOLY MOLY this thing is big! I'm assuming it's gonna drop .266'ish and make my life perfect. The bullets are .269/70 and just plain upset the ole apple cart. Not "mad",but a little bent? Quickly shoot off an email to them asking what the heck is up with this "dropped" diameter?

Within a days time,get a response and he cleared it all up*... just sayin.

*mould number was correct,too bad I never read it...duh. It was intended for Carcano's.