PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Shooting Facility FS

ChristopherO
04-25-2023, 11:01 AM
In 'Our Town' of SW Ohio a very fine fellow made his passion a reality by building a state of the art public indoor shooting range with gun / ammo store front 5 years ago. Unfortunately, his heart gave out last Fall and his widow has decided to sell the business. As fellow Gun Guys (& Gals) if you know of anyone looking to invest in a ready made shooting facility feel free to send me a private message. I am a local Realtor and would look forward to seeing someone that shares our interests take this excellent business over.

ChristopherO

Kestrel4k
04-25-2023, 12:29 PM
How about forming a co-op with all the local shooters ? I recently read an article where some mobile home parks are getting bought out by co-ops formed by the actual residents, to maintain local control over their lots.

If I was a shooter there, I would certainly prefer making long-term payments to actually own an asset I could use on a regular basis, rather than having to pay range or membership fees in perpetuity.

Big Tom
04-25-2023, 09:48 PM
I'd suggest reaching out to the local gun ranges (e.g. Premier Shooting) and check if they are interested in expanding. Any idea what price range we are talking about?

In 'Our Town' of SW Ohio a very fine fellow made his passion a reality by building a state of the art public indoor shooting range with gun / ammo store front 5 years ago. Unfortunately, his heart gave out last Fall and his widow has decided to sell the business. As fellow Gun Guys (& Gals) if you know of anyone looking to invest in a ready made shooting facility feel free to send me a private message. I am a local Realtor and would look forward to seeing someone that shares our interests take this excellent business over.

ChristopherO