PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, April 09

Pine Baron
04-09-2023, 07:41 AM
Good morning all. I added the verse from John 20:7 for context. He is RISEN! Have a safe and blessed day.

Easter Morning
Hagee Ministries

Jesus is concerned with every detail of our lives. Even as He left the tomb behind, He left us messages in the simplest of details. When Jesus rose from the dead and walked out of the tomb, He left behind the handkerchief that had been around His head. It was not lying with the other linen cloths, but it was folded neatly and placed carefully in a place by itself. and the handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself - John 20:7. This might not have significance to us today, but in the Hebrew culture, it carried great significance. In Jewish tradition, if the linen was cast aside, it meant the person using it was finished. If the linen was folded and left in place, it meant the person was returning. Jesus left us all a sign of His promise to return. Jesus left the linen carefully folded in place so that the disciples would know that He was coming back.

In the same way, Jesus is concerned with every deep and hidden part of our hearts and lives. The thing that you think God won’t care about— He does. Your concerns are never overlooked. Our God is a God of details. He is waiting with open arms for you. On this Easter morning, Jesus wants to breathe life into your hopes and resurrect your dreams. Let's celebrate Jesus today because HE IS RISEN!

Prayer

Jesus, I believe that You can breathe life back into every hope and dream that You've given me. Thank You for being the intricate, specific God that You are. I don’t want to overlook what You’re doing. I want to see You in every facet of my life. As I seek You more, show me the ways that You are working in my life. I want to see You in everything that I do. You are my everything. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

ioon44
04-09-2023, 09:25 AM
He has risen indeed.

GhostHawk
04-09-2023, 09:34 AM
He IS Risen indeed! He awaits us.

USMC87
04-09-2023, 09:43 AM
Amen, our risen, living Savior has breathed life into our souls.