PDA

View Full Version : Ranch dogs reloading site?

larryw
04-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Anyone know what happened to Ranch dogs Lee Loader web site????

imashooter2
04-09-2023, 01:04 AM
Ranch Dog closed up his business years ago. You can find a lot of his old site on The Wayback Machine.

poppy42
04-09-2023, 01:10 AM
Anyone know what happened to Ranch dogs Lee Loader web site????

I would also like to know! If you go to the lee loader forum web page it says account suspended! Nothing to do with ranch dogs business but he was a moderator on that forum. Heck he might’ve had something to do with owning it and running yet I don’t know.

ranger391xt
04-09-2023, 11:23 AM
The site was up a few weeks ago. I was looking at it for the first time in over a year. There had not been a lot of activity on there. In a couple of different threads I was looking at Ranch Dog memtioned that he had moved and hadn't been able to do as much shooting as he used to.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Harter66
04-09-2023, 02:42 PM
I spoke with him via messages. The site was on a server provided by a member employed by the server operator. When he terminated his employment the server dropped the site with basically no notice . He also said that it wasn't likely that he would save lee-loader as it wasn't cost practical to do so at this time .

That's kind of the sugar coated version .

He is available on here passively.

W.R.Buchanan
04-09-2023, 04:01 PM
I think He's a member here, why don't you PM him? I thought I saw him post a comment on the Shotgun forum a few weeks ago.

Randy

farmerjim
04-09-2023, 04:30 PM
I am/was a member. I go/went there every day. Sorry to se it gone, but participation has been dropping off after RD sold his ranch. They posted many good tweaks on Lee equipment.
Thanks Harter 66 for the information.

Green Frog
04-10-2023, 12:32 PM
That forum was sort of a self defense mechanism for folks who used and liked Lee products and were tired of being abused for it. There was a lot of good info there that would/will be hard to find anywhere else. I didn’t use it daily or even weekly, but I did contribute some content and I’m sorry to see it go.
Froggie

mdi
04-10-2023, 01:14 PM
I've been a member of Lee Loaders for several years. I have noticed in the last year or so participation has slowed considerably. I too got the "Account Suspended" page and figgered the forum died a slow pain free death from lack of interest. Too bad. I would often recommend the forum for "unbiased real life info"...