PDA

View Full Version : Where to post

sgt tee
04-05-2023, 04:24 PM
I need 32 cal. Die set and want to post in the correct forum. Please give me some direction..

Der Gebirgsjager
04-05-2023, 04:36 PM
You will need to go to the Swappin' & Sellin' sub-forum and create a WTB (Want To Buy) ad. Please carefully read all of the Rules for that forum before posting the ad. We have a Rule known as the 30/30 Rule that requires a member to have been a member for 30 days and have made 30 meaningful posts before posting an ad, but I think that applies to selling and not buying. If I'm wrong, someone will shortly set us straight.

DG

ShooterAZ
04-05-2023, 05:37 PM
DG you are correct. He may post a WTB ad, but can’t post a WTS ad until he meets the mimimum requirements which is 30 days on the site and 30 meaningful posts.

sgt tee
04-05-2023, 05:41 PM
DG you are correct. He may post a WTB ad, but can’t post a WTS ad until he meets the mimimum requirements which is 30 days on the site and 30 meaningful posts.

Ok thanks for the direction

Head Shot
04-05-2023, 06:26 PM
And here we go again stepping on the member just because he hasnt had enough posts.
Quilty till proven innocent i qeuss.
Well ive had enuf of this type of treatment towards the newbies and those with time under there belt but not enuf posts.
Im out of here.
Yeah i know dont let the door hit me on the way out.
Head Shot

Der Gebirgsjager
04-05-2023, 06:37 PM
I thought you left us a couple of weeks ago! [smilie=s:

DG

MrWolf
04-06-2023, 09:22 AM
And here we go again stepping on the member just because he hasnt had enough posts.
Quilty till proven innocent i qeuss.
Well ive had enuf of this type of treatment towards the newbies and those with time under there belt but not enuf posts.
Im out of here.
Yeah i know dont let the door hit me on the way out.
Head Shot

Wow. Okay. Bye bye.

super6
04-06-2023, 11:35 AM
I did not see any thing derogatory In the mods statements, Am I missing some thing?