PDA

View Full Version : deleting messages?

porthos
02-27-2023, 03:51 PM
starting to get close to the maximum number of messages in my folder. how do i delete just the ones that i don't want?? i want to keep some of them.

Der Gebirgsjager
02-27-2023, 06:13 PM
I assume we're talking about Private Messages (PMs)? Click on private messages at the top left of the screen below "Chat" and "Team Boolits." When you're Inbox comes up, look to the far right and you'll see that every message has a small box at it's right hand edge. Click the box of each message you want to remove and then go to the bottom right hand of the page and it says "Selected Messages" and there will be the number of how many boxes you checked. Click on Selected Messages and several choices will appear including "Delete". Click that and "Proceed" and they will disappear. Go back up to the top left of the page and click on "Sent Messages" and repeat the process on that screen. You can retain any messages you don't want to delete by just not checking that box. You will also notice that the messages on both screens are grouped, usually by date, and you can check that box and everything in that group can be deleted at once.

DG

porthos
02-27-2023, 08:37 PM
thanks

gbrown
02-28-2023, 10:26 AM
I make folders (off to the top left) to keep messages I want to keep. Like, Closed Sales, Purchases, etc.