PDA

View Full Version : about feed up with Lee

compass will
02-07-2023, 05:19 PM
I need one of those little square index parts for my rotary press. part number Part TF3567, 75 cents. so I was going to order 2.
mine is not broken yet, but is sloppy. I know I replaced it at least once in the past.
But Lee wants $10 for shipping and refuses to drop it in an envelope for 60 cents. the 10 bucks ain't going to kill me, its just the point.
one option is to send back the old one (mind is worn, but but not broken) and they might replace it. mean while I am down for reloading for weeks or ever how long it takes.

Did I once see where someone else was making these that were better than the plastic ones?

schutzen-jager
02-07-2023, 05:38 PM
personally will have nothing at all to do with LEE after my last terrible customer service event - they just sre not reasonable or rational anymore -

Scorpion8
02-07-2023, 05:57 PM
It's not just Lee. I've had a LOT of experiences with shipping issues living in Alaska. Especially those that refuse to use anything other than "next day air" which doesn't work here, and they want $90 to ship a $6 part the size of a package of gum. Better places earn my business, and lots of these types don't. I'm not above telling them they lost sales.

foesgth
02-07-2023, 06:00 PM
Titan reloading has them. I am sure they are going to charge you for shipping but at least Lee won't get the money. Who knows you might find another toy you need at Titan. Their shirts are pretty nice for 12 bucks!

compass will
02-07-2023, 08:36 PM
I see a bunch that were run on a printer, and they say they don't hold up. I just need to put an order together somewhere else. Midway has them, but I had enough of the crappy sure post shipping where ups sends it to the post office and they delever it 4 days later smashed.

megasupermagnum
02-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Well you can't possibly expect them to put it in a letter envelope, the USPS won't even accept that. It would be broken when it got to you. A small padded envelope is currently $9.65. That has nothing to do with Lee, that's what USPS charges. That is as cheap as you can currently ship anything.

la5676
02-07-2023, 10:45 PM
They are like this to be non-competing with the retail outfits who well their product lines. It's always been like this. Never order direct from LEE if someone else has it.

megasupermagnum
02-07-2023, 11:21 PM
They are like this to be non-competing with the retail outfits who well their product lines. It's always been like this. Never order direct from LEE if someone else has it.

For the price of most products, absolutely. For parts though, Lee can be cheap, in fact every plastic part I've ever needed has been completely free, you pay shipping. I don't understand how people can honestly expect Lee to soak up that $10 for every worn part you need.

jetinteriorguy
02-08-2023, 07:00 AM
I don’t buy much equipment anymore, but when I used to order stuff from Titan I’d go through all the small parts list and add anything I might ever need to the order to save shipping. When I ordered my Turret press and extra turrets I had them toss in a half dozen of the ratchet thingies. Six years later and about 15000 rounds I’m still on the original one. You should see all the extra parts I have for my Loadmaster that will never see the light of day again.

Half Dog
02-08-2023, 07:57 AM
I understand your pain. I bought $30 worth of shotgun hulls. I ended up paying about the same amount to receive the hulls and send a money order. I’m about done with the post office.

jmorris
02-08-2023, 09:34 AM
What I don’t understand is why I could buy something off eBay, from China, that ships to my house like these switches (first link) for $1.58 and shipping is free. Not just the boat ride across the world but once it gets here, our taxes must be covering shipping for foreign goods…

Now, once they get here, if I drove into town and put them in a padded flat rate USPS envelope and ship it back to my house, again from the closest post office, they would charge me $10.40 (second link)…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295507336771?hash=item44cd9c1e43:g:pqUAAOSwidlZaIE O&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLWmin0%2B0WaIR1h3VXtObvx%2BN ZpB0W%2BbpLz2ZIH79ziEi3oguq18c7jG6PKGGN6aSrSBJjvZ4 S3yKiKxFvkBwKClQ%2FxnYIp9cXIYpJH6Zso%2B%2FC8N0dNpX Mx2wRrSuvyjr0M7laJRDX6g2myyKQrqcZRY8h6a4jt4kkN%2Fh zrbeN0jAyrMExcBhO84c%2FY9F42k8TTYbMRBloAgMKMll1Szy ZA%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5KhuJPGYQ

https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm#flatrate

15meter
02-08-2023, 10:26 AM
What I don’t understand is why I could buy something off eBay, from China, that ships to my house like these switches (first link) for $1.58 and shipping is free. Not just the boat ride across the world but once it gets here, our taxes must be covering shipping for foreign goods…

Now, once they get here, if I drove into town and put them in a padded flat rate USPS envelope and ship it back to my house, again from the closest post office, they would charge me $10.40 (second link)…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295507336771?hash=item44cd9c1e43:g:pqUAAOSwidlZaIE O&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLWmin0%2B0WaIR1h3VXtObvx%2BN ZpB0W%2BbpLz2ZIH79ziEi3oguq18c7jG6PKGGN6aSrSBJjvZ4 S3yKiKxFvkBwKClQ%2FxnYIp9cXIYpJH6Zso%2B%2FC8N0dNpX Mx2wRrSuvyjr0M7laJRDX6g2myyKQrqcZRY8h6a4jt4kkN%2Fh zrbeN0jAyrMExcBhO84c%2FY9F42k8TTYbMRBloAgMKMll1Szy ZA%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5KhuJPGYQ

We have been subsidizing shipping from around the world for decades. In my faulty memory, I seem to remember reading an article where the battle to renegotiate a treaty(treaty!!!!) regulating postal rates started under Reagan. I purchased lawnmower deck gauge wheels a couple of years ago, ordered them from Amazon. When they got here the packaging said they had been shipped from Ireland, the wheels themselves had made in China stamped on them. And I paid less for 4 of them delivered to my door than I paid Monday to ship a padded envelope of brass to Texas.

And the bag of brass had to be reshipped out to Texas yesterday because the post office couldn't discern the difference between a return address and a ship to address.

And the green cost has got to be horrendous. I order a bag of 100 E-clips from Amazon delivered to my door for less than the local hardware store will sell me 5. And they are here in 2-3 days.

Why are we wasting jet fuel like this? Because the government allows almost completely free access to our internal postal system.

Package is clearly marked that it originated in China. Only way it got here was via air. The chinese can run 747's with trinkets around the world for less than I can ship a parcel across town.

JonB_in_Glencoe
02-08-2023, 10:46 AM
For the price of most products, absolutely. For parts though, Lee can be cheap, in fact every plastic part I've ever needed has been completely free, you pay shipping. I don't understand how people can honestly expect Lee to soak up that $10 for every worn part you need.

I don’t buy much equipment anymore, but when I used to order stuff from Titan I’d go through all the small parts list and add anything I might ever need to the order to save shipping. When I ordered my Turret press and extra turrets I had them toss in a half dozen of the ratchet thingies. Six years later and about 15000 rounds I’m still on the original one. You should see all the extra parts I have for my Loadmaster that will never see the light of day again.

I do as msm and jig mentioned. If I want one small part, if find some other things I want, so shipping (per item) isn't too painful. Lee will give you The plastic ratchet for free, Do you have a Lee melter...maybe order some replacement parts to rebuild it, do you use Lee's on press priming, there is plastic wear parts with them, order some spares of those.
Good Luck.

Soundguy
02-08-2023, 10:55 AM
Titan reloading has them. I am sure they are going to charge you for shipping but at least Lee won't get the money. Who knows you might find another toy you need at Titan. Their shirts are pretty nice for 12 bucks!

That's lee's one big downside.. making stuff out of non durable plastic or soft metals.. If I ever use or help someone set up their turret press.. I always remove the indexing rod... plastic gears.. really?
But in general.. I like Lee's stuff. The biggest thing is die and mold cost. most molds are 25$ with handles.. and many dies are under 40. I remember wanting to do low volume safari / big 5 reloading. RCBS dies would have been well over 100$.. lee were 30$ at the time... And the molds... for non production work and home fun shooting.. a 2 hole with handles for 25$ is a winner for me. The molds cast easy.. and if you don't abuse them you can get decades of use out of them... for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of another brands handles only.. For many.. lee is fine.. if you pick and choose what you buy. If I made ammo for a living.. probably not. for the average hobbiest... sure... if I can spend 15$ on a tool vs 70.. and it is 95% as usefull.. that's 55$ I can sink into materials or other goodies. For instance.. lets look at rcbs and lee hand primers... the rcbs now uses a uni-jaw design.. it works decently.. but on shells with small extractor grooves and no rims.. it is useless.. it has problem 30% of the time on 32acp.. and pretty much won't work on anything under that.. and is decent on 32 rimmed and up.. except.. again.. for some rimless semi auto cartridges.. especially ones with tight pockets. Lee on the other hand.. yeah.. those universal shell holders aren't perfect.. but work enough even if you fidget with a shell or 2.. and the hand primers may miss a primer feed once in every 15 pulls.. so no biggie.. just pull again. They are so cheap that I got 2 and leave one setup as large and one setup as small... Any time I get cartridges that are finicky on the spendy rcbs.. they hit the lee and work fine.... go figure. For instance.. I can ONLY prime my 25acp on lee gear...

mdi
02-08-2023, 01:45 PM
I have had zero problems with Lee products or customer service and I certainly would not join the "Lee Haters" club and complain, on a large forum, about my perceived problems. "Excessive" handling charges are prevalent with most vendors/dealers of all products. I was looking to buy a box of 20, 32 Long ammo yesterday. Price of ammo was fine but shipping was $5.00 more than the cost of the ammo so I would have to pay over double for a box of cartridges. I checked with a couple other vendors and shipping was much the same. Blame it on Covid, blame it on Biden, but don't single out Lee for doing something everyone else does...

I worked for a motion picture lighting company doing some customer service. Many callers would not be satisfied even if I bent over backwards, kissed their behind and shipped them $500.00 parts, with overnight shipping at no cost...

jdgabbard
02-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Compass Will, I'll send you a PM. I might be able to help you out...

redriverhunter
02-08-2023, 05:52 PM
I have purchased a few lee items some good some not so good, the not so good just never worked well, but kind of worked. I purchased the lee app press and I am pleased with it. About a year ago I lost a piece to the app so I went on to lees' web page and found the part I needed, then I thought while i am here, I added a few more plastic parts that I would lose, break or wear out. To my surprise about half of the parts were free so was not a big loss for me.

elmacgyver0
02-08-2023, 06:54 PM

That would be a good question for President Biden. One he knows the answer to but will never answer.

243winxb
02-08-2023, 07:30 PM
Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/Stash-n-Sight-Classic-Turret-Square-Ratchet/dp/B083CYJYYP

john.k
02-08-2023, 07:36 PM
The Chinese advantage in postal rates goes back to the Bush era......they are supposedly a "developing " country........from what i know,the Chinese sender is in 'export business zone' (port)....and simply has to deliver his stuff to a export containerisation facility....where the stuff is simply loaded into a container and shipped to the US.....then its dumped into the USPS system for a 2,000 mile deliver for the share of the 10c value China postage..........its the same all over the world.....China is bankrupting the postal system of every country.

compass will
02-08-2023, 07:37 PM
I found them at mid south, then I added around 4 lbs of powder, some shotgun primers, but stopped. i am already sitting on 4 cases of shotgun shells :).
than I found them at midway USA, threw a pair of pants in the cart that were on sale, but wait, I am loosing wait, and in Florida I wear shorts all the time, by the time It gets cold enough for pants I hope they will not fit :)
than I started looking at Wood combat grips for my 686 plus, wow, might hold off until tax time to pay for them :)

elmacgyver0
02-08-2023, 10:02 PM
The Chinese advantage in postal rates goes back to the Bush era......they are supposedly a "developing " country........from what i know,the Chinese sender is in 'export business zone' (port)....and simply has to deliver his stuff to a export containerisation facility....where the stuff is simply loaded into a container and shipped to the US.....then its dumped into the USPS system for a 2,000 mile deliver for the share of the 10c value China postage..........its the same all over the world.....China is bankrupting the postal system of every country.

I think they are about developed enough.

Soundguy
02-08-2023, 10:28 PM
So how does international postal shipping work? Does the shipping country keep all the money and just dump packages into the receiving country's system, or is a portion of the money split to the receiving postal system?

megasupermagnum
02-09-2023, 12:22 AM
I found them at mid south, then I added around 4 lbs of powder, some shotgun primers, but stopped. i am already sitting on 4 cases of shotgun shells :).
than I found them at midway USA, threw a pair of pants in the cart that were on sale, but wait, I am loosing wait, and in Florida I wear shorts all the time, by the time It gets cold enough for pants I hope they will not fit :)
than I started looking at Wood combat grips for my 686 plus, wow, might hold off until tax time to pay for them :)

I'm not sure I'd hold off. I already did my taxes. I never get a ton back, but I always got something in the past. It seems the past two years have finally caught up with us, you may be in for a shock. My $6000 in medical costs last year didn't do squat, standard deduction was still better. Fingers crossed you don't owe too much.

Plate plinker
02-09-2023, 12:40 AM
We have been subsidizing shipping from around the world for decades. In my faulty memory, I seem to remember reading an article where the battle to renegotiate a treaty(treaty!!!!) regulating postal rates started under Reagan. I purchased lawnmower deck gauge wheels a couple of years ago, ordered them from Amazon. When they got here the packaging said they had been shipped from Ireland, the wheels themselves had made in China stamped on them. And I paid less for 4 of them delivered to my door than I paid Monday to ship a padded envelope of brass to Texas.

And the bag of brass had to be reshipped out to Texas yesterday because the post office couldn't discern the difference between a return address and a ship to address.

And the green cost has got to be horrendous. I order a bag of 100 E-clips from Amazon delivered to my door for less than the local hardware store will sell me 5. And they are here in 2-3 days.

Why are we wasting jet fuel like this? Because the government allows almost completely free access to our internal postal system.

Package is clearly marked that it originated in China. Only way it got here was via air. The chinese can run 747's with trinkets around the world for less than I can ship a parcel across town.

Thank our elected political sellouts.

papajim
02-09-2023, 09:28 AM
Probably most if not a whole bunch of 'spot orders' are simply tossed onto the next flight out which was going anyway. Copmputers and automation speed things up, take mouths to be fed out of the loop, take the blame when things go bad.

RCBS will send you what you ask for, free of charge, but the up-front cost of the equipment is much higher. For non-high volume reloaders, Lee is a good bet still. I have a $1,300 refridgerator that's on it's third compressor. All under warranty, but that spoiled food adds up. Reloading components won't spoil while waiting a part, they'll just get lonely.

OS OK
02-09-2023, 10:28 AM
I need one of those little square index parts for my rotary press. part number Part TF3567, 75 cents. so I was going to order 2.
mine is not broken yet, but is sloppy. I know I replaced it at least once in the past.
But Lee wants $10 for shipping and refuses to drop it in an envelope for 60 cents. the 10 bucks ain't going to kill me, its just the point.
one option is to send back the old one (mind is worn, but but not broken) and they might replace it. mean while I am down for reloading for weeks or ever how long it takes.

Did I once see where someone else was making these that were better than the plastic ones?

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BUY A BETTER TOOL?

https://i.imgur.com/wnO106V.jpg

jdgabbard
02-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Lee makes some decent stuff. I have their turret press and really like it. Maybe when the garage is better organized I'll eventually buy something more progressive, and higher end. But for many people "some of" Lee's presses are perfectly adequate.

Outer Rondacker
02-09-2023, 01:11 PM
I love when you call Lee they put the old fuddy on the phone. He gets pissed off like you called him a red headed step child or something if you have an issue with a new item. I mean really madddddddd.

For basic stuff Lee items are ok. No such thing as quality. No customer service what so ever. Every time I have an issue he tells me if I do not like it to fix it myself or pay to ship it to him he will look at it and since he can never be wrong tell me its ok and I will have to pay return shipping if I want it back.

I look at buying Lee products like this. Going gambling you might make out ok. You might get screwed. For the most part in the past I have made out ok but I have never made out ok when I have a defective product. Your on your own.

If I had an extra of the part I would just send you one and thank you for your business. Not that guy.

Brassmonkey
02-09-2023, 02:19 PM
I recently emailed them about a part I lost, $13 shipping and handling and a new one is on its way.

nagantino
02-10-2023, 07:01 AM
Lee sent me the cast carrier assembly for the Pro 1000 which I’ve used for years. I sent a photo of my reloading bench showing my 4 Lee reloading machines. They sent the part free and quickly…..thinking back now,I hade a bloody cheek. And I live in Ireland. The cost of postage is always a sickner but what are you going to do?

Outer Rondacker
02-10-2023, 07:32 AM
I think you two just found the golden ticket. If you call Lee they transfer you to the owner/designer guy who is always pissed off. When you email you get that nice lady who always wants to help and make it good but has to do whatever the jackwagon in the back has to say. I am old-school and prefer to pick up a phone but I guess less personal contact is the way to go. So I will try emailing in the future. Or I could just stop buying Lee.

BNE
02-10-2023, 07:33 AM
Also- this does not stop you from loading. You can manually turn that press to each station. It’s slower, but you are not shut down.

gwpercle
02-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Not being reasonable or rational is going to get you a lot of "lost" customers .

My Dad always told me there was always more than one way to skin a cat ... he was right .
I have never run up against a problem I couldn't get solved ... maybe by hook or maybe by crook ... but with a computer there are so many companies that have parts for sale ...you can find it and they will be glad to treat you right ... you have to look around and talk to a few people ... but where there is a will / want /need ...dang it you can find a way !
I kept a 1968 Chevelle running for 40+ years by searching out car parts no longer in production ... finding out which junk yard had what I wanted and going after it ...just be persistent !

Use it like a Standard Turret Press if you have too ...never say Die !
Gary

Electrod47
02-12-2023, 07:22 PM
I taught myself how to reload back in the 70's. Would not have even considered to attempt that if not for Lee's economical pricing. Since then I can afford anything I want, But remain loyal to the outfit that got the ball rolling. For years I have 6 bench mounted presses set up dedicated. Kinda a evolution so to speak of Lee's. Another 2 hand presses set up and dedicated for prep work. Last one I bought was 20 years ago and I work with them a few days a week. All the hiccups I have experienced over the years have been 75% Me. Making things work with my own two hands has always been important to me, I'v always been able to make my Lee equipment work. Read what Lee has said in print over the years. Its always about low cost and doing it yourself. If you must have full out industrial grade equipment. Its out there. Don't blame Lee for not being comparable. He was there in the beginning and is a true pioneer in the field. I'm thankful for the old boy. Geez, he must be in his 90's and still talkin' smack.

deces
02-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Richard Lee passed away in 2018. He sure had a good run. I can't imagine having to build up a company twice.

compass will
02-12-2023, 07:47 PM
Its ironic, I found my spare index square, but last night I broke my first Decapper pin. if you have a lee press you know how the old primers go all over the desk as you use the press, and one has jumped into one of the cases I has not deprimed yet and it bent the pin as I tried to decap it.
I pulled a decapper out of a 45 colt die so I could finish the job I was doing.
Once I was done I go on the lee website and put one decapping pin in my basket and the price is "this is free to you". so I throw in the little square port and same thing "this is free to you" . I also ordered this piece of plastic that mounts around the ram that the index square rides in (screw is getting stripped) and it was also free. so I doubled my order to 2 of each of the pins and index square (which I paid for) and I don't think I spent $15 for all that including shipping Now I feel better.

W.R.Buchanan
02-16-2023, 03:35 PM
MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BUY A BETTER TOOL?

https://i.imgur.com/wnO106V.jpg

OSOK: Your chart was incomplete!!! It should have "Buchanan Precision Machine" on the top step!

I ship stuff every day. USPS is generally the cheapest method out there and my wife shops shipping for every package we send out.

I bought two things yesterday. A .5 liter Air Bottle for my new Airgun from China. $108 + tax? +$5.00 shipping. It will be here in 3 weeks. Second was a Seat Back Organizer for my Jeep from LAPG for $29.95. I had a store credit for $30.82 and a $10 coupon so the whole mess cost me $2.03. That included tax and shipping from Valencia CA to my house 50 miles away. Shipping was $7.50 but it will take 3 weeks to get here from 50 miles away! Luckily I'm in no hurry for either item.

But to be Clear, Lee isn't screwing anybody with their shipping. They have to pay the Post Office just like everyone else does.

Randy

farmbif
02-16-2023, 07:00 PM
I guess lee is right in the middle when it comes to replacement parts. ive had hornady and rcbs send me replacement parts for free and in trying to get parts for Lyman universal trimmers, impossible. they are discontinued and unobtainium. so to keep gear you want to use and works for you spending the $10 on postage is still cheaper than buying a whole new machine. I would be happy to pay Lyman if only they at least had the parts. I ended up just buying a new hornady trimmer only to find it will only work with genuine hornady shell holders.

bubbadoyle
02-16-2023, 07:18 PM

I once won an auction on eBay for some screen protectors for my sons Nintendo DS. It included free shipping from China. My winning bid was $0.13. Yes, 13 cents shipped from China. I won another similar one for 26 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elmacgyver0
02-16-2023, 07:58 PM
I like my Lee junk, er equipment, helps keep my mind working by figuring out how to modify it to keep it working.
If it wasn't for Richard Lee there would a lot less reloaders.

john.k
02-16-2023, 08:41 PM
Well there is a funny thing......the Lee cast iron press used to be the cheapest of the iron presses at around $98........now its more expensive than a RCBS Rockchucker .

megasupermagnum
02-16-2023, 09:21 PM
Well there is a funny thing......the Lee cast iron press used to be the cheapest of the iron presses at around $98........now its more expensive than a RCBS Rockchucker .

Well it was either keep price low or discontinue the Rockchucker. The Classic cast is a better press in every way I've found. I've owned both a Classic cast and a Rockchucker, and I no longer own a Rockchucker (it is still at a family members house making good ammo as it always did). The Lee Challenger is a better competitor to the Rockchucker, and it's currently about half the price of a Rockchucker at $85 on Midway. It's been a long time since the Classic cast was under $100, more than 10 years.

W.R.Buchanan
02-17-2023, 05:19 PM
Actually the solution here is to buy more stuff so the shipping is amortized over more stuff. It doesn't hurt as bad when you do that.

Randy

pcmacd
02-20-2023, 11:27 PM

I've never known LEE to charge for any replacement parts. 7 years back the pot in my 10# bottom pour burned thru, and they replaced it for free.

Apparently something has changed.

pcmacd
02-20-2023, 11:29 PM
Well you can't possibly expect them to put it in a letter envelope, the USPS won't even accept that. It would be broken when it got to you. A small padded envelope is currently $9.65. That has nothing to do with Lee, that's what USPS charges. That is as cheap as you can currently ship anything.

You can ship a USPS small fixed price box for under $8.

That will hold lots more than a padded envelope, and Uncle Sam pays for the box.

megasupermagnum
02-21-2023, 09:19 PM
You can ship a USPS small fixed price box for under $8.

That will hold lots more than a padded envelope, and Uncle Sam pays for the box.

Not for a a long time now. They are currently $10.20, which is actually less than it was just a month ago. The current cheapest option for shipping is a USPS flat rate envelope at $9.65. UPS or Fedex are not cheaper than that.

deces
02-21-2023, 09:25 PM
Actually the solution here is to buy more stuff so the shipping is amortized over more stuff. It doesn't hurt as bad when you do that.

Randy

Or you could be a registered FFL with Lee and get free shipping and I believe half-off on retail.

alamogunr
02-21-2023, 09:51 PM
I’ve been shipping lead in Medium Flat Rate boxes. I’ve been putting 50 lbs in them for $17.10.
USPS will accept up to 70 lbs but I can’t handle that much.
The responsibility is on me to pack so that it gets to the destination undamaged. All have so far but the packing has evolved so now it’s much better than when I started.

NyFirefighter357
02-21-2023, 09:53 PM
Its ironic, I found my spare index square, but last night I broke my first Decapper pin. if you have a lee press you know how the old primers go all over the desk as you use the press, and one has jumped into one of the cases I has not deprimed yet and it bent the pin as I tried to decap it.
I pulled a decapper out of a 45 colt die so I could finish the job I was doing.
Once I was done I go on the lee website and put one decapping pin in my basket and the price is "this is free to you". so I throw in the little square port and same thing "this is free to you" . I also ordered this piece of plastic that mounts around the ram that the index square rides in (screw is getting stripped) and it was also free. so I doubled my order to 2 of each of the pins and index square (which I paid for) and I don't think I spent $15 for all that including shipping Now I feel better.

When I order from Lee I go through a mental list of what I want spares of, one each for free; but if you order more it still helps out you over all shipping. I ordered 10 of those little squares a few years ago. But I also have rebuilt 2 melting pots and have spare parts for my dies ect., mostly ordered as replacements when ordering things I wanted to purchased.

deces
02-21-2023, 10:01 PM
When I order from Lee I go through a mental list of what I want spares of, one each for free; but if you order more it still helps out you over all shipping. I ordered 10 of those little squares a few years ago. But I also have rebuilt 2 melting pots and have spare parts for my dies ect., mostly ordered as replacements when ordering things I wanted to purchased.

Yup, I think Lee has a very amicable online service policy. I always try to add something from their closeout section when ordering parts.

NyFirefighter357
02-27-2023, 08:08 AM
Because of this post I went & ordered some Lee parts. I think it's a bargain,

Products ordered
SKU Product Item price Quantity Total Weight
90022 223 EZ X EXP/DECAPPER $0.00 1 $0.00 0.03 lbs
90269 4 HOLE TURRET $15.00 1 $15.00 0.38 lbs
CO-520 R3 SHELL HOLDER RECON. $1.99 1 $1.99 0.05 lbs
SD4239 SPLINE DRV LOCK RING $0.00 1 $0.00 0.01 lbs
SE1945 LG PLUG FOR 90798 $0.00 1 $0.00 0.06 lbs
SE1955 SM PLUG FOR 90798 $0.00 1 $0.00 0.04 lbs
SE2163 EZ X EXP 30/30 $0.00 1 $0.00 0.03 lbs
SE2169 EZ X EXP 30 CAL MED $0.00 1 $0.00 0.03 lbs
SE2171 EZ X EXP 243CAL MED $0.00 1 $0.00 0.03 lbs
SE2277 EZ X EXP 30 CAL LONG $0.00 1 $0.00 0.04 lbs
TF3566 AUTO INDEX CLAMP $0.00 1 $0.00 0.02 lbs
TF3567 SQUARE RATCHET $0.00 1 $0.00 0.01 lbs
TP2108 RETAINER/SHELL HLD. $0.50 1 $0.50 0.01 lbs
Subtotal: $17.49
Shipping cost: $15.40
Total: $32.89 0.74 lbs
Thank you for using our shopping system

Big Tom
02-27-2023, 09:19 AM
If you have access to a 3D printer, or somebody who would print them for you, here is the design file for it. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1935704
Cost would pretty much be zero as they are so small.