PDA

View Full Version : Elmer Keith...from Library of Congress

Skipper
02-06-2023, 09:30 PM
https://www.loc.gov/audio/?fa=partof:american+memory%7Ccontributor:keith,+el mer

This is an audio interview narrated by Elmer

TNsailorman
02-06-2023, 11:13 PM
I tried to listen but the quality of the sound was not good enough for me to hear much, just a word here and there. I do wish the sound was better as Elmer was one of the few people who helped this old man learn about lead bullets and revolvers in general. He was always ready to share his knowledge with anyone who would ask. my experience anyway, james

Bigslug
02-07-2023, 01:08 AM
Cooking hotcakes "only fit to nail over a rat hole".:lol:

Battis
02-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Great interview. The Real Deal. I think that noise in the background is the sound of the PC crowd's heads exploding.

MarkWood
02-14-2023, 11:21 AM
Although the quality of the recording made me not only strain my ears but listen to some moments several times, it was worth it. Thanks for the link.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................
As a gun owner and writer, I've come to appreciate the value of finding common ground with those who hold opposing beliefs. So now I am working on free rogerian argument essay examples (https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/rogerian-argument/) and researching how to bridge divides and work towards a safer, more cohesive society. Our future is in our hands.
The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history - George Orwell

imashooter2
02-14-2023, 07:44 PM
No problems with the sound on an iPad. Thank you for the link.

littlejack
02-14-2023, 11:59 PM
Great listening. Thankyou for posting. I thought the audio came through very well. I could identify 99% of the interview on my android.

frogman43
02-20-2023, 11:01 AM
I've listened to this before, but it's been a while and I was glad to listen once again, thank you!

LAH
03-01-2023, 09:39 AM
I also have listened to this several times.

thadfz
03-07-2023, 09:58 PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing

Rsf701
03-17-2023, 05:17 PM
Thanks for posting this - I’m from the other side of the pond but I grew up reading Elmer Keith articles.

The sound quality is ok I thought.