PDA

View Full Version : WTS Remington 7400 Deluxe 243

Beaverhunter2
02-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Hi!

For sale is a Remington 7400 Deluxe in .243 Winchester. I bought it thinking it would be good for my daughter when she was young but she went in a different direction (archery). Manufactured in 2004. We put around 100-150 rounds through it and then (after cleaning) it went in the safe. No safe queens are allowed in my house so she’s got to move on. I figured I’d post it here before going to GB. As you can see in the pictures it’s in really good condition. A few small dings but a very nice gun! The mark near the butt plate is a scratch – not a crack.

The rifle comes with a scope base and rings; and has the original factory sights and two magazines. It currently has a left-handed safety installed but I have the original right-handed safety and can swap it out on request. Its actually a pretty simple process. It will ship in a new Plano hard case.

In SE Michigan we may be able to do F2F if you have a CPL. Otherwise, it will ship USPS to your FFL. Your FFL must be willing to accept shipments from non-FFLs. It’s your responsibility to ensure this rifle and shipping method is legal in your state.
I’ll accept USPS MO, discrete PP F&F, Venmo, personal check (held until clearance).
$750.00 shipped.

First “I’ll take it”- gets it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

John

Beaverhunter2
02-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Added a second magazine I had (and finally found) and also added note on the safety.

Beaverhunter2
02-21-2023, 11:38 PM
Bump

Beaverhunter2
03-01-2023, 08:15 PM
One more bump before GB.