PDA

View Full Version : Offering up prayers of Thanksgiving

Thundarstick
01-14-2023, 06:03 AM
I'm always asking God to watch over my wife. Thursday evening as she was on her way to work, another driver turned left in front of her at an intersection and she crashed into them. The car was totaled, but she came out with relatively minor injuries. She's sore, but nothing broken! Thank you Lord God for watching over my wife!

We often don't post our thanks for answered prayer, so today I thought I would. Let's bask in the blessings of a faithful God, and give thanks!

Pine Baron
01-14-2023, 07:51 AM
Praise God indeed. Thank you Lord for looking out for Thunderstick's wife.

CastingFool
01-14-2023, 08:21 AM
Thank you Lord for your providence, direction and protection. In 1999, I was able to not walk, but run from an accident that totaled both vehicles. I ran to the nearest house, to get someone to call 911. Don't know the extent of the other drivers injuries, but I only suffered a cut on my head, a broken rib and some contusions.

USMC87
01-14-2023, 09:28 AM
Amen, praise God!

buckwheatpaul
01-14-2023, 09:32 AM
I'm always asking God to watch over my wife. Thursday evening as she was on her way to work, another driver turned left in front of her at an intersection and she crashed into them. The car was totaled, but she came out with relatively minor injuries. She's sore, but nothing broken! Thank you Lord God for watching over my wife!

We often don't post our thanks for answered prayer, so today I thought I would. Let's bask in the blessings of a faithful God, and give thanks!

God was good to you and your wife. He does answer our prayers and His will was truly done! Amen! I am so happy that she was not seriously injured. AMEN

FergusonTO35
01-14-2023, 10:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this. The Lord has looked out for me way more than I deserve!

William Yanda
01-14-2023, 10:29 AM
Amen!
New Testament statistics (Parable if lepers) show 1 in ten expresses gratitude.

Thundarstick
01-15-2023, 05:41 AM
Amen!
New Testament statistics (Parable if lepers) show 1 in ten expresses gratitude.
"But where are the nine?" That question is often in my mind.

pworley1
01-15-2023, 07:15 AM
Sometimes it is hard for some people to see the LORDS hand in our lives, I am glad that you could see HIS blessing even in a bad situation. I am glad your wife wasn't injured worse than she was.

augercreek
01-15-2023, 03:24 PM
Yes give thanks for protection of Thunders wife!

sparkyv
01-15-2023, 10:26 PM
Praise God!

WRideout
01-17-2023, 05:26 PM
Thank you, Lord of the universe, for watching over Thunderstick's wife. Amen

Wayne