PDA

View Full Version : Quick load...

BCB
01-12-2023, 08:52 PM
Hey All...

Haven't been around for some time, but I need a bit of info

I thought at one time there was a specific "sticky" for the Quick Load program

Anyhow, does anyone know how many updates there has been for that program--I think I got 2, but I'm sure there are more

Any help

Thanks

BCB

Nobade
01-13-2023, 07:43 AM
There are a lot. I have been using it for at least 20 years and I used to get an update from him every year at the SHOT show. Of course if you buy the latest update it includes everything from previous years so you only need the one.

BCB
01-14-2023, 07:39 AM
There are a lot. I have been using it for at least 20 years and I used to get an update from him every year at the SHOT show. Of course if you buy the latest update it includes everything from previous years so you only need the one.

Thanks Nobade

I looked on their website and I see one that was issued in October of '22 so I ordered it

i suppose it adds more powders as there seems to be new ones all the time

It is truly an amazing program

Good-Luck...BCB

Nobade
01-14-2023, 08:31 AM
New powders, bullets, cartridges, everything. It is a tremendously useful tool.

bubbadoyle
01-14-2023, 10:27 AM
Thanks Nobade

I looked on their website and I see one that was issued in October of '22 so I ordered it

i suppose it adds more powders as there seems to be new ones all the time

It is truly an amazing program

Good-Luck...BCB

I just saw a post on Facebook quickload group where the guy got a notification of a January 2023 update. All I see on the website is the October 2022 update. Once I see the new one I’ll be looking to purchase it. I also saw where if you purchased an update and then a new one came out within I believe 30 days you could contact them for a voucher to download the new update. That might be an option for you if there really is a January 2023 update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro