PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for a shotgun shell belt/ bandoleer

Nightwing_Actual
01-06-2023, 11:04 PM
I want to pick up a leather shotgun belt, was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on a nice one to look out for.

I would like something that is real leather, I have seen a few that are “genuine leather” and look quite cheap. Maybe hold 15-25 rounds?

rustythread
03-09-2023, 04:05 PM
I have a leather belt/bandolier with an adjustable strap forming the cartridge loops. You cn configure it for handgun, rifle, ot shotgun, or a combination thereof. If you want, I can dig it out for you.

Nightwing_Actual
03-11-2023, 12:36 AM
I have a leather belt/bandolier with an adjustable strap forming the cartridge loops. You cn configure it for handgun, rifle, ot shotgun, or a combination thereof. If you want, I can dig it out for you.

That would be awesome! Thanks

Minerat
03-11-2023, 01:08 AM
I just bought a belt for my .45-90 from this place. Very nice construction and heavy leather. They make them for shotguns too.

Search for AmishLeatherStore (esty).

GhostHawk
03-11-2023, 06:18 AM
I went cheap with nylon both sides. Either BudK or Allen. Both have served well over the years even if they mainly hang on the 12ga behind my bedroom door.

But at least I know if I grab it and throw it over one shoulder I'll have reloads available in a variety of shells. Everything from slugs, buckshot to birdshot.

rustythread
03-12-2023, 01:32 PM
That would be awesome! Thanks
Sorry, didn't see your reply. I'll hunt up my camera.

rustythread
03-12-2023, 04:47 PM
While I'm figuring out how to post pictures:
I have two shell belts. One is border-stamped and is 34" -38", respectively, from the leading edge of the buckle to the first and last holes. It appears to have been shortened at the buckle end; making a simple extension should'nt be really difficult.
The other is plain tan leather, 40"-44" length to holes, 12 gauge loops, and has 18 loops. If either sounds interesting, PM me.
I'm new here and still trying to figure out how things work on this forum, so responses may be delayed.