PDA

View Full Version : Deleting pictures in my picture file??????????

triggerhappy243
01-06-2023, 03:33 PM
I have a number of pictures that were uploaded for use in the wts section as well as show and tell. In the file where all the previously posted pictures are, I can not find the avenue to delete the "no longer needed" pictures. Any Help?

Half Dog
01-06-2023, 05:27 PM
I would like to know too. I’m using an iPad.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Let me try.....
Upper right hand of this screen it says: Welcome trigerhappy243 (?)

Click on that and there's a drop-down that says: Inbox, My Profile, User CP, Log out (?)

Click on User CP

Look on the left side of the screen and there are many one line choices you can click on, and one of them down toward the bottom is Attachments. Click on that and...

A list of all the attachments you have made to your posts, photos included, will appear. Way over to the right side is a little box for each attachment/photo. Click on and check the little box of each item you wish to delete.

Click on Delete Selected, lower right hand corner.

DG

DougGuy
01-06-2023, 06:56 PM
I will add to that to make it easy to see which attachment you are deleting, click on the box at the lower left of the list of attachments that says "show thumbnails."

Minerat
01-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Heres a thread that may help if DG's explanation doesn't help.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?391160-Deleting-photos-from-attachment-file

triggerhappy243
01-06-2023, 11:18 PM
let me try.....
Upper right hand of this screen it says: Welcome trigerhappy243 (?)

click on that and there's a drop-down that says: Inbox, my profile, user cp, log out (?)

click on user cp

look on the left side of the screen and there are many one line choices you can click on, and one of them down toward the bottom is attachments. Click on that and...

A list of all the attachments you have made to your posts, photos included, will appear. Way over to the right side is a little box for each attachment/photo. Click on and check the little box of each item you wish to delete.

Click on delete selected, lower right hand corner.

Dg

it did not do what i needed it to do. The pics i need to delete are in the file upload manager.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-06-2023, 11:27 PM
Where do you find the file upload manager? Are you uploading photos from a telephone or tablet? That's not something I find in our system.

DG

triggerhappy243
01-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Where do you find the file upload manager? Are you uploading photos from a telephone or tablet? That's not something I find in our system.

DG

desktop computer.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-07-2023, 10:38 AM
You've exceeded my knowledge in the matter. I also use a desktop computer, HP, Windows 8.1, and the process I outlined works for me. And for many others. I have to suspect that the problem is in your computer's program and not on the website.

DG

DougGuy
01-07-2023, 10:47 AM
See the last post in this thread: https://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?437866-Deleting-photos

Der Gebirgsjager
01-07-2023, 10:52 AM
Hmmm.....could be. Might take awhile.

DG