PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christamas all, and looking for a member.

RickinTN
12-25-2022, 01:58 PM
Hello all, and Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to locate a member named Dan who frequented here and sold bullets here as well as on Gunbroker. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? I believe he lived in Alaska? or Montana?
Thanks for your help!
Rick

Ickisrulz
12-25-2022, 04:20 PM
Bullshop?

He has a website, just use Google.

RickinTN
12-25-2022, 04:21 PM
I couldn't remember Bullshop. My rememberer just isn't what it used to be.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Rick

SSGOldfart
12-25-2022, 07:57 PM
Bullshop?

He has a website, just use Google.

Are maybe his son bullshop Jr. he shot himself in the foot with a 45 I think.........

Thin Man
12-27-2022, 10:17 AM
Shot himself in the foot? I knew a guy who owned a 1911 (45) commemorative that he claimed was unfired. Not wanting to push a 45 boolit down the barrel (to keep it unfired) he bought a .22 conversion kit and fired the pistol one afternoon. When finished he removed the conversion kit and re-installed the 45 slide assembly in the frame. He inserted a loaded 45 mag and sent the slide forward. Seeing that the hammer was cocked he pulled trigger to drop the hammer. Bad move. The pistol was aimed directly at his left knee (2nd bad move) did its duty on his knee. Off to the hospital he went for surgery and a long stay. His brother (also a firearm enthusiast) came to visit him and the first thing our shooter said was "I've got a 45 pistol for sale. You want it?" The brother scratched his chin and answered "Naw, that is a commemorative and its been shot. It ain't worth want you are asking for it!" That comment got the fight started. Reports from the hospital were that it took 3 orderlies the size of linebackers to separate the pair. Somedays you just can't outrun Karma.