PDA

View Full Version : Now what, 2022 collection

metricmonkeywrench
12-24-2022, 05:29 PM
One of the few good things about 2022 was that I was able to vastly expand upon my Bourbon Bottle cork collection. My local distillery provides majority of my favored raw materials. The big boys are a bit disappointing in construction and usefulness.

Now the remaining brain cells are working overtime to put them to use. Implementation to date includes an exacto knife and straight steel dental pick sticker intoer and oversized holder for the bitty primer pocket scraper (in the background)

My crowing accomplishment is now a holder upper for my trade show freeby magnifier to see the scale markings easier.

Gonna have to break open a new bottle to work on the next project…

GL49
12-24-2022, 06:00 PM
It took me a little bit of looking, figuring, Hmmming and wondering, but I think I've got it. I now understand the need for collecting bourbon bottle corks, besides the obvious.

Minerat
12-24-2022, 07:02 PM
Nice reproposing especially the enlarger (magnifying glass) holder.

Dusty Bannister
01-12-2023, 08:53 AM
In the spirit of creative thinking perhaps that might be adapted to a well insulated knob on the Lee 20 pound pot valve handle? You would have to add weight to the bracket, but that is generally easy to accomplish.

metricmonkeywrench
01-12-2023, 09:11 PM
In the spirit of creative thinking perhaps that might be adapted to a well insulated knob on the Lee 20 pound pot valve handle? You would have to add weight to the bracket, but that is generally easy to accomplish.

Hmmm think that may have some merit for my pot collection…