gwpercle
12-20-2022, 10:50 AM
Just a heads up for anyone in need.
Powder Valley left an e-mail in my box.
Small Pistol Primers : Servicios Averituras (brand ? ) $79.99 / 1000
Lord knows what shipping and hazmat fees are but as of 60 seconds ago they were
... In Stock ! (the new magic words )
... I typed in the link for powder valley but I've been Hi-Jacked
Finster 101 says to use a search engine or bookmark to get there ...
I'm not sure how to stop the bad guy's ...but I would if I could !
I've done business with them and they are a for real co. brass was ordered late Sunday night and in my hands at noon Wednesday ... they take credit cards too .

The price isn't great but it beats a lot of prices I've seen ... good luck if you need small pistol primers .

Edited 12/21/22 ... I misspelled Valley every time I typed it , even in their link ... correct spelling and correct link is
www.powdervalleyinc.com

I always was bad at spelling and math !
Gary

Finster101
12-20-2022, 10:58 AM
FYI, Your link has been hacked and gets redirected to a malicious site. Anyone looking for powder valley should use a search engine or bookmark if you have it.

Budzilla 19
12-20-2022, 10:58 AM
I bought spp, Federal 200’s, last week in Lake Charles, Louisiana, at Academy for $88.40 per thousand out the door! Not a steal, but, I have some on hand now! Oh, and no limit on how many to buy! ( shocking, I know) Good luck, gentlemen.

Oh,and Merry Christmas to all on Cast Boolits!!!!!

Texas by God
12-20-2022, 11:02 AM
Standard Large Rifle primers are the Golden Fleece around here. All other sizes are available for around $100 per thousand.

gwpercle
12-20-2022, 12:42 PM
FYI, Your link has been hacked and gets redirected to a malicious site. Anyone looking for powder valley should use a search engine or bookmark if you have it.

Thanks Finster101 ... I know little about computers , hackers , hi-jackers or what to do about them .

I don't know computers but I can make good Gumbo and Jambalaya
Gary

rancher1913
12-20-2022, 08:37 PM
if your close to whicita, you can pick your order up and no hazmat

T-Bird
12-21-2022, 10:27 AM
anyone used that brand?

gwpercle
12-21-2022, 11:03 AM
anyone used that brand?

I've never even heard of that brand ... but sounds South American .

I think I figured out why my posted link was messed up ...
I spell Valley wrong ... I spelled it Vally in the link and that gets you nowhere in .
I'm going to try again www.powdervalleyinc.com
Okay ... correctly spelling valley corrected the problem ... no hijackers are on board !
Gary

Kraschenbirn
12-21-2022, 11:16 AM
S&A primers have been discussed here several times in the last six months or so. They're made in Argentina and seem to have a fairly hard cup...some have reported FTF malfunctions, 'specially in revolvers with lightened hammer springs. At this time, I'm about halfway through my third brick and have found that seating these firmly...I use an RCBS bench tool...eliminated any FTF in my revolvers (and I never had that issue in my SIG).

Bill

gwpercle
12-21-2022, 02:31 PM
S&A primers have been discussed here several times in the last six months or so. They're made in Argentina and seem to have a fairly hard cup...some have reported FTF malfunctions, 'specially in revolvers with lightened hammer springs. At this time, I'm about halfway through my third brick and have found that seating these firmly...I use an RCBS bench tool...eliminated any FTF in my revolvers (and I never had that issue in my SIG).

Bill

:goodpost:
LIKE !!!

Gary