PDA

View Full Version : WTB Black Powder Cartridge News Magazines Wanted

Woodtroll
12-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Hello, folks,

I'm looking to buy any old Black Powder Cartridge News magazines you might have, from issue #94 (Summer 2016) to the present issue #119 (Fall 2022). I'd prefer to buy several at a time to save shipping costs, but would be interested in whatever you have to offer.

Thank you very much!
Regan

Alstep
12-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Have a complete set from the first issue to #104, when I let my subscription run out. Will not break up the set. Shipping will be a killer. Let me know if you have any interest.

Woodtroll
12-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Thanks, Alstep, I appreciate your reply! I let mine run out at #93, so I'm just looking for the later ones. I understand not wanting to break up the set, but unless you're selling dirt cheap it would be expensive to get just the few later issues I need from your set. Think about what you'd need for the set and shoot me a PM if you want, I'll keep it in mind if I can't turn anything else up.

Thank you very much for your offer, hope you have a good day!

Woodtroll
12-04-2022, 07:35 PM
I found an almost complete set of the ones I'm missing on Ebay, thanks to the sharp eyes of one of the members. Much appreciated, sir!

The few that are missing I can buy straight from Wolfe Publishing, so unless someone has 102, 107, 115, 118, or 119 to sell, you may disregard this ad.

Thank you all!